Great to see after Tannehill got an undeserved bad rap in Miami

• FinFaninNOVA changed the title to Great to see after Tannehill got an undeserved bad rap in Miami
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team chemistry is so important. 

Precisely. It's why when people say "they don't ask Tannehill to do a lot" they're incredibly off-base. This offense for years, has run us into 3 and long and then given Tannehill the ball and asked h

IMO, he is average in pocket manipulation. In Miami, it was hard to tell because he rarely had a pocket. His tendency is to stand in the pocket and make throws. Sometimes the rush holds up and there i

Posted Images

I like Ryan Tannehill. Dudes definitely the best thing we have had since McNair. But let's not act like dude has been playing stellar football. He needs to play better in the playoffs. I will reserve further comment until I see dude play big in the post season. He needs be consistent in the post season. All that barely doing enough crap to win ball games doesn't win in the playoffs.

3 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

This guy disappeared for about a month and a half.

I wonder why.

Simple I didn’t see the Titans play during that stretch because they were on at the same time as the Dolphins. Unlike some, I don’t comment when I have nothing to contribute. 

11 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

Remember that time AJ Brown cried when Mariota was benched?

Please don't mention Titan tua. We all have been through enough with that shit lol.

18 minutes ago, JT2000 said:

I don't think it gets mentioned enough that through the injury streak and tough losses that it's a reflection on his leadership that there was no finger-pointing, back-biting, and petty crap that often happens when things don't go well.

Some like an above posters CDB and Jamal say "he didn't play well" or start whole threads about offensive fallout when Tannehill really had one game that wasn't good and almost all the rest of the problems were related to the OL, having to work with WRs that were depth at best, running backs that just joined the team, etc. I never heard a mention of his complaining about the circumstances and even in the losses we were within reach. 

I realize people have agendas but it's like they're not paying attention.  

End of rant.

This is a very very good point. Most teams fall apart when they are decimated. They try at first then try to hard and make more mistakes then get mad at each other and the place turns into a circus. But the titans just closed the ranks and kept pushing.

Edit: tldr, casualties be damned we move forward.

Edited by Callidus

8 hours ago, JT2000 said:

I don't think it gets mentioned enough that through the injury streak and tough losses that it's a reflection on his leadership that there was no finger-pointing, back-biting, and petty crap that often happens when things don't go well.

Some like an above posters CDB and Jamal say "he didn't play well" or start whole threads about offensive fallout when Tannehill really had one game that wasn't good and almost all the rest of the problems were related to the OL, having to work with WRs that were depth at best, running backs that just joined the team, etc. I never heard a mention of his complaining about the circumstances and even in the losses we were within reach. 

I realize people have agendas but it's like they're not paying attention.  

End of rant.

The same was true in Miami. His OL sucked for years. He never complained.