FUCK LOGAN RYAN

3 hours ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

I didn't read any of this, but literally laughed out loud when I got a notification and realized that you were still dumb enough to post in this thread, lol!

He reminds me of Dennis Reynolds, specifically the class reunion episode. 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m making a donation to a kill only shelter in Logan Ryan’s name. 

The Giants are an embarrassment as far as NFL teams go

Enjoy watching the Titans from your couch this postseason, Logan.

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

"Many words me no read."

You sure showed me. Someone give me a troll worth a fuck, please God.

You forgot to quote yourself. You are only remotely relevant when I have to see what you think of what you think about what you tweeted.

The only thing comparable is @woolfolksunclesuncle jerking off to a video of him jerking off to a video of himself.

nobody ask me how I know that.

40 minutes ago, Callidus said:

You are only remotely relevant when I have to see what you think of what you think about what you tweeted.

And yet I haven't done that but here you are clogging up my notifications.

Odd.

4 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

For some reason, telling people when they're being morons, not siding with the fan base just because it's the fan base, not going along with the flow and the team politics around here ... it doesn't make you popular.

For some reason, some of you care about that. I certainly don't and I care less about it just about every passing day.

It's been an embarrassing year for the average opinion in this forum and in the fanbase. From Henry being replaceable to Tannehill being elite to Tickle Monsters to suddenly we don't have a weak home crowd, the fanbase has largely been as pathetic as the team is good. I'm more than happy to tell you how I feel about it and to embrace the fallout from it. If that gives you a sense of power, good for you. You've got plenty of equally dumb company on that front.

You’re not very smart. Imagine getting mad or embarrassed at tickle monsters. What a fucking wimp. Tell me you have your packers ownership certificate framed in your house. 

1 minute ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

You’re not very smart. Imagine getting mad or embarrassed at tickle monsters. What a fucking wimp. Tell me you have your packers ownership certificate framed in your house. 

If you think being embarrassed by the idiocy of your fellow fans is bad, imagine being the idiot fellow fan.

Couldn't tell you where it is. I've moved since I last saw it. I don't need to know where it is to enjoy the novelty of saying I'm an NFL owner. Which I am. Very important person over here.

PARKING 

69,000 seats, 5,000 parking spaces.  How many successful retail business operate w/o more than enough parking?  I had season tickets for 15years.  In 1999, find a spot downtown and walk across the bridge.  Now, downtown parking is $50 at some places.  Just take the shuttle bus from miles away.  Boring.  Cost 10$ per.  Getting back and forth to the stadium is a job.  

Metro tries to help traffic to and from the stadium, but they do a poor job.  

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

PARKING 

69,000 seats, 5,000 parking spaces.  How many successful retail business operate w/o more than enough parking?  I had season tickets for 15years.  In 1999, find a spot downtown and walk across the bridge.  Now, downtown parking is $50 at some places.  Just take the shuttle bus from miles away.  Boring.  Cost 10$ per.  Getting back and forth to the stadium is a job.  

Shuttle bus is up to $15 and they're only running it from the state employee lot, no Greer Stadium anymore. 

7 hours ago, Number9 said:

PARKING 

I park at a garage on 2nd Ave and walk across the bridge. It costs about $25 to park for the game. I’ve paid worse for parking. 

20 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I park at a garage on 2nd Ave and walk across the bridge. It costs about $25 to park for the game. I’ve paid worse for parking. 

Yeah there are reasonable parking spots.  What I'm getting at is doing the game with large scale tailgating being part of the pregame and postgame festivities.  The attraction of Broadway isn't what it used to be.  The Titans are not attracting enough local fans.  Most/lot of people who live here avoid B'way.  Something is causing a team this successful from packing their stadium with local fans.  

Pay no attention to the media.  The Titans have been in the mix with KC in the playoffs four of the last fives years.  They are 1-1 vs the Titans in the playoffs and 0-2 during the regular season.  But we can't fill our stadium?