FUCK LOGAN RYAN

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

Actually what was pointed out was that the Giants have had worst attendance numbers from 2017-2021 and Ryan is more or less an idiot for making those comments. 

But feel free to play victim again.

It's just his Jamaltism flaring up again.

Give him a tablet that's playing "Doc McStuffins" and a juice box----he'll be back to his normal levels of stupidity in no time.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m making a donation to a kill only shelter in Logan Ryan’s name. 

The Giants are an embarrassment as far as NFL teams go

Enjoy watching the Titans from your couch this postseason, Logan.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Lol...all my posts are there for everyone to read.

As are all of your tears.

I must say, though, that easily the best thing to come from this thread is the creation of a new diagnosis for posters on this forum that go full retard: "Jamaltism" and being "Jamaltistic."

Gotta give him credit though he goes full "Jamaltistic" in multiple threads.  Heck even Cinnamonretard got a shot in on Jamal.  That's pretty bad.

21 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Gotta give him credit though he goes full "Jamaltistic" in multiple threads.  Heck even Cinnamonretard got a shot in on Jamal.  That's pretty bad.

He's literally a community pinata---but, the best part is that he constantly thinks that he's the one with the stick!

17 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Actually what was pointed out was that the Giants have had worst attendance numbers from 2017-2021 and Ryan is more or less an idiot for making those comments. 

But feel free to play victim again.

Actually what was point out is that they're a top five attendance team year in and year out. And the Titans aren't. Their fan base is significantly larger, far more die hard and not fair weather. The Titans aren't even in the same ballpark. By basically all measures - including game attendance - when this is studied, the Titans are well below the Giants. In fact, they're almost at the bottom in every study ... because Nashville is a bad NFL market, as the NFL told Bud when he wanted to move here and as the home crowd has displayed for the last bunch of years.

But, as I've said before, if you bothered reading the thread before regurgitating this again, you can hold tight to those percentage of attendance numbers based on the Titans giving away tickets discounting the fuck out of tickets and begging people to come to games, as Logan and Lewan both accurately said. You can ignore what has been discussed ad nauseam for the last bunch of years, which is that the home crowd is ass and the stadium is filled by away fans which, btw, isn't a good thing and does factor into your laughable, poorly chosen metric. 

You can tell yourself all the lies you want. That's your prerogative, but it's simply embarrassing on top of being wrong.

Just now, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

He's literally a community pinata---but, the best part is that he constantly thinks that he's the one with the stick!

For some reason, telling people when they're being morons, not siding with the fan base just because it's the fan base, not going along with the flow and the team politics around here ... it doesn't make you popular.

For some reason, some of you care about that. I certainly don't and I care less about it just about every passing day.

It's been an embarrassing year for the average opinion in this forum and in the fanbase. From Henry being replaceable to Tannehill being elite to Tickle Monsters to suddenly we don't have a weak home crowd, the fanbase has largely been as pathetic as the team is good. I'm more than happy to tell you how I feel about it and to embrace the fallout from it. If that gives you a sense of power, good for you. You've got plenty of equally dumb company on that front.

20 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

For some reason, telling people when they're being morons, not siding with the fan base just because it's the fan base, not going along with the flow and the team politics around here ... it doesn't make you popular.

For some reason, some of you care about that. I certainly don't and I care less about it just about every passing day.

It's been an embarrassing year for the average opinion in this forum and in the fanbase. From Henry being replaceable to Tannehill being elite to Tickle Monsters to suddenly we don't have a weak home crowd, the fanbase has largely been as pathetic as the team is good. I'm more than happy to tell you how I feel about it and to embrace the fallout from it. If that gives you a sense of power, good for you. You've got plenty of equally dumb company on that front.

I didn't read any of this, but literally laughed out loud when I got a notification and realized that you were still dumb enough to post in this thread, lol!

9 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

I didn't read any of this, but literally laughed out loud when I got a notification and realized that you were still dumb enough to post in this thread, lol!

Ditto. To his long winded reply to me.  He's like Frasier Crane except infinitely stupider.

3 hours ago, EagleEye said:

Is what he said about Tua dumb and pointless too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxldWwbQEik

Yes Tua sucks. Can you imagine calling the Bengals and Chargers and asking them to trade Burrow or Herbert straight up for Tua? They'd laugh in your face and think it was a prank call. And Miami took Tua one spot before Herbert! LOL

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Yes Tua sucks. Can you imagine calling the Bengals and Chargers and asking them to trade Burrow or Herbert straight up for Tua? They'd laugh in your face and think it was a prank call. And Miami took Tua one spot before Herbert! LOL

Nobody sucks more than you and your brethren here.  You know nothing about talent.  Never did...never will.

2 hours ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Derp

2 hours ago, rns90 said:

Ditto. To his long winded reply to me.  He's like Frasier Crane except infinitely stupider.

"Many words me no read."

You sure showed me. Someone give me a troll worth a fuck, please God.