Week 16: 49ers @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make no mistake. RYAN Tannehill won that game second half   He was nothing short of elite second half 

Also, no real significant injuries in this game from what i remember. That may be the first time all year 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Doogie said:

David Long out

I expect him back next week otherwise I think they IR him and now we are on Derrick watch.  Looking like Radunz is starting at LT.  Big night for JRob he has managed to escape criticism  all seems toward Tannehill or Vrabel but we should not be scared to death of a second round pick starting in late December but I know I am!

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Need to be realistic about Radunz today he probably only had 12hrs notice that he was starting probably has done very little work at LT since arriving at the Titans and will be playing his first competitive game (non preseason or exhibition) in 2yrs.

I said I want the takes HAWT

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Need to be realistic about Radunz today he probably only had 12hrs notice that he was starting probably has done very little work at LT since arriving at the Titans and will be playing his first competitive game (non preseason or exhibition) in 2yrs.

He also has been with the Titans for 8 months every other teams first and second round picks start day one but not the Titans because they draft injured guys or guys who can’t play 

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Common sense points to Radunz struggling tonight for all the points you just made. Prepping for guard and at last minute your playing LT against Nick Bosa. 

But don't worry, when he struggles we won't hear people calling him a bust or calling for Jrob drafting another bust. After all, rookies on short notice playing against Nick Bosa usually perform well. ?

Just now, Amy said:

He also has been with the Titans for 8 months every other teams first and second round picks start day one but not the Titans because they draft injured guys or guys who can’t play 

Its absolute rubbish that every team "starts" their first/second round picks right away stop with that nonsense, a lot of them start as either special teamers or rotational pieces early in their careers.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic