Invasion of Ukraine: Terror in Moscow

tgo

32 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Syria? You mean the sight of the red line? Give me a break…

So you wanted Obama to unilaterally bomb Syria even though Congress voted against it???

Right… I’m sure you would have defended him for that. You guys criticized Obama no matter what decision he made on anything. 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you know how fucking stupid you sound spouting this shit right now? 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Obama tried to work with Russia. That was before they invaded Crimea. After that is was all huge sanctions. And he wanted to bomb Syria but Republicans in Congress refused to support it. 

Trump did whatever Putin wanted for 4 years, including removing all of the Obama era sanctions and removing our troops from Syria and stabbing our allies in the back. 

Allies? You mean like Israel? 

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

i think we should just stay out of it not get involved. let them figure it out on their own. we don’t want a war with the russians 

We need to show them that we mean business to give them a moment of pause. Telling them they can invade with no pushback only guarantees they will invade.

But who means business? I dont see a lot of zeal for this around the country. And in the meantime, China is the real threat but they own the Biden’s, google, apple, etc and will be largely ignored while we engage in a war in the Ukraine, one that Nato itself and Germany in particular is largely ignoring.  Now maybe if we provide Germany natural gas instead of them relying on Russia, it might be different. But, Noooooo

11 hours ago, tgo said:

Maybe strategic to preserve unity and keep societal order. 

That’s definitely what’s happening. It isn’t that hard to surmise. If Russia ruins their economy and created internal strife it only furthers Russian causes. The US coordinating with NATO is an entirely separate discussion, though I would say fleeing the embassy was a bit hasty, but who am I to second guess them on such a move? 

On 1/24/2022 at 6:36 AM, Starkiller said:

So you wanted Obama to unilaterally bomb Syria even though Congress voted against it???

Right… I’m sure you would have defended him for that. You guys criticized Obama no matter what decision he made on anything. 

Obama set himself up for that. He shouldn't have made a statement about a red line if it wasn't actually a red line.

• tgo changed the title to Invasion of Ukraine: Terror in Moscow