Invasion of Ukraine: Ukrainians Press the Attack in South

tgo

2 hours ago, tgo said:

Firstly, I don’t know that there are any chem weapons out there that can kill that many people or any that have broad reaches - it would be in the dozens to hundreds at absolute maximum I think, but I could be wrong. 

But Russia committing this brutal and inhumane action would increase and maximize Western involvement and dramatically shorten this war. It would save thousands upon thousands of lives in the end and ease the suffering of millions probably a year earlier than otherwise. 

You would be incorrect. The Russians have chemical weapons that would take out small cities. Your point doesn't make any sense. IF they used them it certainly wouldn't be to kill dozens of people. They would use it to wipe out cities and await the response. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you know how fucking stupid you sound spouting this shit right now? 

Serious question:    Does anyone find these updates useful, or are they too frequent?   I personally like some of the tactical war videos and updates here and there, but maybe most

Posted Images

7 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You would be incorrect. The Russians have chemical weapons that would take out small cities. Your point doesn't make any sense. IF they used them it certainly wouldn't be to kill dozens of people. They would use it to wipe out cities and await the response. 

It sounds like they would most likely use them on forward military positions rather than “wiping out an entire city.”

I’m not sure I believe that they have chemical weapons that could affect an entire city, but if that were the case - obviously that wouldn’t be worth any benefit of ending the war sooner, etc. So in no circumstance would that level of chemical weapon use be a net positive in the utilitarian sense. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/iranian-advising-russia-drones-were-killed-crimea-ukraine-2022-11

Ukraine killed Iranians who were advising Russians on how to pilot Iranian-made drones in Crimea, Ukraine's top security official confirmed, per a report.

"You shouldn't be where you shouldn't be," Oleksiy Danilov, secretary of Ukraine's national security and defense council, said in an interview in Kyiv, according to The Guardian. 

"They were on our territory. We didn't invite them here, and if they collaborate with terrorists and participate in the destruction of our nation we must kill them."