Titans Sign Golden Tate, Waive Peterson, Plus Flurry of Other Roster Moves

titanskick8851

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like the #1 seed is back on the menu, boys!!!

Love the Tate signing.  Potentially huge.

I wanted Tate signed back before they traded for Julio.  Hopefully it doesn't take long to get him up to speed.   A potential 3 WR set of AJB, Julio, and Tate could be really good.

• titanskick8851 changed the title to Titans Cut Adrian Peterson/Sign Buster Skrine and Joshn Simon to Active Roster/Sign Golden Tate to Practice Squad/Chris Jackson and Marcus Johnson to IR
  • titanskick8851 changed the title to Titans Make a Flurry of Roster Moves (13 Total including Peterson, Tate, and Skrine)
Just now, rns90 said:

I didn't even know Buster Skrine was on the PS.  Nice to have an experienced vet at NB.  And thank god they cut Peterson.  I didn't want Vrabel giving him carries anymore.  And honestly they should have signed Tate or some vet WR far sooner.

Something that wasn't discussed too much was the fact that with AJ and Julio out, there really is not a true veteran to lead that group and help guide/teach the younger WR's. 

Just now, titanskick8851 said:

Something that wasn't discussed too much was the fact that with AJ and Julio out, there really is not a true veteran to lead that group and help guide/teach the younger WR's. 

You forgot the most important part, Tate likes to block.

• Jonboy changed the title to Titans Sign Golden Tate, Waive Peterson, Plus Flurry of Other Roster Moves