NFL Week 12 Discussion

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus, Paul. That man has a family, and it’s Thanksgiving. No chill, ever.     

It just seems like a strange thing to say since they didn't really give Reynolds much of a chance here.

Posted Images

• Jonboy pinned this topic
35 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Titans rapidly approaching 200 games lost to injury this season which is nearly 4 times as much as the Bills.

There oughta be a way to get a couple extra wins handed over for that many injuries.  Really makes it almost impossible to evaluate just how good this team really is or isn’t.  Also calling bullshit on the size of the Titans bubble in that graphic.  

24 minutes ago, smokeater said:

There oughta be a way to get a couple extra wins handed over for that many injuries.  Really makes it almost impossible to evaluate just how good this team really is or isn’t.  Also calling bullshit on the size of the Titans bubble in that graphic.  

I have to agree on bubble size.  That doesn't seem correct at all.  No one would argue that losing Henry isn't among one of the biggest losses of the season for any team.

11 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Forget all this other stuff,  the most anticipated game of the weekend is [email protected] Texans!

Purely from a future AFC South perspective would be good for the Titans if the Texans/Jags win a few more games (non Titans games) to push them away from the premium EDGE rushers at the top of the 2022 draft, with how bad our OL is I don't want anything to do with either Kayvon Thibodeaux or Aidan Hutchinson in the AFC South for the next 5yrs.

31 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Purely from a future AFC South perspective would be good for the Titans if the Texans/Jags win a few more games (non Titans games) to push them away from the premium EDGE rushers at the top of the 2022 draft, with how bad our OL is I don't want anything to do with either Kayvon Thibodeaux or Aidan Hutchinson in the AFC South for the next 5yrs.

I wouldn't worry about that. They will either beg to be traded by the jags or be traded for tua by the Texans in the next two years.