Onto The Next One...Patriots Week Discussion

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like the smarter people on here, the Titans view Tannehill way down the list of problems......

It’s insane reading how fast the titans fans turned on tannehill. He needs to be better for sure, but acting like he’s out there sucking so bad he needs to get traded or replaced this offseason is INS

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I would take a shot to McMath or Fitz on a PA deep ball early in the game. Tell Tannehill to throw the damn thing 60 yards so even if it’s picked it’s like a punt. We have to show them we aren’t just going to try to run and dink and dunk. If we do they’re going to be all over us. If Tannehill reads cover 1 press I want to see him audible to PA deep with double 9 routes outside. 

Oh Fitz would just fuck it up and run a shallow crosser.

6 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

When did he get hurt...on special teams?

No idea he went on IR after the week 4 game against the Jets and hasn't been sighted since, Jim Wyatt did mention in a recent mailbag that McMath should be designated to return soon which probably means he has been working out on the 3rd field that non team reporters can't mention.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

No idea he went on IR after the week 4 game against the Jets and hasn't been sighted since, Jim Wyatt did mention in a recent mailbag that McMath should be designated to return soon which probably means he has been working out on the 3rd field that non team reporters can't mention.

In Wyatt's mailbag today he said, "I get the sense his Return to Play could start relatively soon, but he's been doing his rehab inside."