Onto The Next One...Patriots Week Discussion

titanskick8851

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like the smarter people on here, the Titans view Tannehill way down the list of problems......

It’s insane reading how fast the titans fans turned on tannehill. He needs to be better for sure, but acting like he’s out there sucking so bad he needs to get traded or replaced this offseason is INS

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

He doesn’t even know the playbook yet. 

And it’s not like he is the player he used to be. He’s just desperately trying to stay in the league. 

I wouldn’t put him in the same category as AP or anything.

He’s still probably gonna end up being the 3rd best receiver we have after Julio and AJ.

He just had no chance at being game-ready by Sunday 

As bad as this game tomorrow looks on paper, if the defense comes to play and RT has a good game, I think we have a chance to pull the upset. It's going to take some good luck (for a change). Getting Naquan back is a positive. I'm also really looking forward to seeing what Hilliard can do with his promotion. I just hope the Oline holds up.

The O-Line needs to come out and have their best game of the year. When they run the ball they have to rip off 4-5 yard runs consistently. Wear down the defense and maintain TOP. If they do that, even despite the lack of talent at skill positions, they will be in the game.

14 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

The O-Line needs to come out and have their best game of the year. When they run the ball they have to rip off 4-5 yard runs consistently. Wear down the defense and maintain TOP. If they do that, even despite the lack of talent at skill positions, they will be in the game.

I think it's even simpler than that. They need to protect Tannehill, run the ball decently, and not turn it over. If they do those 3 things they will move the ball on the back if a top 10 QB. 

21 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

Probably should also sit Tannehill, Lewan, and Ben Jones, too. Fuck it, Hilliard is too important for the stretch run - sit him too!

Fuck it they should just forfeit! Just like they should have done for the Bills games the past two years and the Rams and Saints games this year...

Edited by oldschool

Just now, oldschool said:

Fuck it they should just forfeit! Just like they should have done for the ability games the past two years and the Rams and Saints games this year...

I was being sarcastic, not sure if that was clear or not. Obviously they should do everything they can to win this game. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic