What's your favorite cheese?

SleepingTitan

11 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

I love cheese. I guess you could say that it's my chocolate. I don't think I've ever tasted a cheese that I didn't like. 

Right now, I'm really digging Manchego. Any odd cheeses you would recommend?

I don’t have a particular favorite, but manchego is excellent. My mother has a dairy allergy, but she can eat that since it’s from sheep instead of cows. 

One of my good friends works at a super popular cheese shop. I eat what he gives me. Idk what he give me half the time but it’s all delicious.

I tend to go for a bleu cheese first but I get down on all cheeses. Love a good cheese with a little spice added to it. Give me some fig jam and honeycomb on the side too. 

6 hours ago, titanruss said:

This is nearly impossible to answer. I don't even know the names of half the cheeses I love. 

my last favorite was this sheep's cheese from Croatia. It was like a creamy but firm pecorino with a chedderish bite to it. 

I watch cheesetok on TikTok. I need to start screenshotting so I know what to try. 

I'm not a big fan of deli gouda that's soft and creamy or smoked, but this aged gouda was pretty damn good. Same texture as parmigiano reggiano. It's a hard taste to describe, sweet and salty with a nutty finish, cheese crystals. Simply delicious. 

This weekend's cheese "vintage gouda"

image.png.76814bae86964ecac8710cae47edc59b.png