Around the NFL Week 10 Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

26 minutes ago, Ratbird said:

Man I hope this is downplaying the Ravens chance at the #1 seed (which i agree with) and you don't actually think the Steelers are good.

The seed is going to be settled by the schedule.  The AFC north's teams schedule are all rough.  The Steelers QB cannot throw deep.  Harris is the new play toy and their OL is just not great.  Their DL is elite.  That makes them tough.  If you throw on them you can beat them.  

Buffalo is 5-3 playing a schedule to date that had a .377 win pct.  Their schedule gets a lot worse.  They play NE twice in Dec.  So NE and Buffalo are losing. 

TN played their tough part of the schedule.  They went 7-2.  

Right now people think losing Henry is a bigger deal than it might be because TN schedule is favorable.  I think future injuries in the AFC pack may let some of the 5 loss teams now have a WC shot.   

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're welcome Titans fans.....  

The Ravens were letting Jackson be more of a drop back passer so teams initially were scared of his running so weren't rushing him. After Jackson started doing well teams decided to treat Jackson like

Posted Images

With TN front 4 Ben is meat behind that line.  I think TN big issue with Pitt is Tanny turning the ball over to that DL on sack strips.  As we saw against the Ram that changes a game.  

Steelers have always had TN number because we run into their fronts.  NE always beats Pitt because they spread Pitts to the throw to win.  TN OL is not geared to deal with Pitt DL.  I think NE DL will also give TN problems.  

Somebody not named AJB has to step up here.  I still think 28 is going to be a player in this offense.  But we need a WR and one TE to do something.  If Tanny goes on a run and does not turn it over I think TN is going to be very tough.

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Did anyone watch the Ravens game last night? I am so jealous of Miami. Their offense is amazing. The motion they use is spectacular. Late in the game they brought a back across the formation and he was wide open for about a 60 yarder. Ravens simply lost him in the clutter. They did the same thing earlier by bringing the TE on the right across the back of the formation and he got loose for a nice gain.  Hell, even Vanderbilt used to run a variation off this called the TE around where he went behind and got a handoff and it worked for yards, kind of like a jet sweep, but defenders usually don't follow a blocking TE. 

And the throwback. Wow. They start with a handoff on a sweep to the RB, who then turns around and throws back to the QB, who in turn then throws it back to the RB. Worked fantastic. Someone has a great mind.

Wtf is Joel watching?? Tube set? 

2 hours ago, scine09 said:

The Dolphins offense going into last night was ranked 30th in the league.

Sometimes I think people come on this board for the sole purpose of trolling.

The game was unwatchable for 3 quarters.  Basically a sleeping pill.  The highlight of that time was when the OG accidently caught a pass and ran near the end zone.

1 minute ago, 2ToneTerror said:

I thought it wasn’t…maybe you’re right.

I thought he was eligible too but then on replay I saw that Gaskin got lost in the mix and also they kept going on and on about it. It's shame because I agree with you that it was the most fun part of the game.

2 hours ago, pat said:

btw it's crazy that the dolphins weren't just putting 8 men in the box, they were putting eight men on the line of scrimmage.  Goal line defense in the middle of the field daring the mvp to pass and he couldn't take advantage to lead a 4th quarter comeback.

That's disrespect

I think that was the last thing the Ravens wanted the NFL to see.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic