Is this a fair trade?

abenjami

1 hour ago, abenjami said:

I totally understand the argument against my side of the trade.  But really what I'm asking is do you think the trade is unjustifiable, which I think you've answered.

I think you can only veto this is the person in question is a shitty owner with a history of throwing or making onsided spite trades. 

I have another trade offer out right now in another league where I offered Zack Moss and Higbee for Henry and Gronk.

The other team also has Mark Andrews, so losing Gronk isn't a tragedy for him.

8 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I assume there are IR spots in this league? Why is Henry still owned even

No IR spots.  I'm also in 2 other leagues without IR spots and he hasn't been dropped in those leagues either.  According to ESPN he's still rostered in 89.5% of their leagues too.

1 hour ago, abenjami said:

No IR spots.  I'm also in 2 other leagues without IR spots and he hasn't been dropped in those leagues either.  According to ESPN he's still rostered in 89.5% of their leagues too.

That’s surprising IMO. I dropped him in my league and hasn’t been picked up by anyone

• 2 months later...

Turns out this trade was, as many suspected, one sided for the non-Henry camp. I still think it was a fair gamble to make at the time given OPs position. Really, I just wanted to find a thread to bump in the fantasy section because I was tired of seeing one on the landing page.