Jump to content

Can we put the Music City Miracle to bed?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Didn't have to be. This is why Bills fans are so stupid. Wycheck was in FRONT of the line when he threw it. So it could even have been a lateral and legal, but it wasn't. It actually was a bit behind Dyson, but keep showing your ignorance about the rules. 

 

Except, he wasn’t.

 

 

81A7E7A6-39AE-4648-91B9-DA47EA14C70B.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And finally admit that it was a forward pass that shouldn’t have ever counted.   Adam Schaffer was at the game. Staring at the 25 yard line. And as he said:   ”There wasn't -- and sti

There should honestly be a rule on every team's message board that if a poster tries to say the MCM was a forward pass they are automatically banned.

It wasn't a forward pass. This has been scientifically proven repeatedly. Shut the fuck up you goddamn idiot homer. No one gives a shit what AS has to say.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Dinx81 said:

Good thing we have like 7 different angles, because Schefter’s word is gospel. 

 

The problem with the angles, as people have pointed out for 20 years, is that there NO cameras on the actual line the ball was thrown. The closest was about 5 degrees away. Therefore,  ALL of the camera angles are slightly skewed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, logicals said:

 

The problem with the angles, as people have pointed out for 20 years, is that there NO cameras on the actual line the ball was thrown. The closest was about 5 degrees away. Therefore,  ALL of the camera angles are slightly skewed.

Just like your brain, except it is totally skewed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, logicals said:

 

Except, he wasn’t.

 

 

81A7E7A6-39AE-4648-91B9-DA47EA14C70B.jpeg

See Wycheck's right foot on the line. See outstretched arm, which is around 34 inches AHEAD of him. Which means when Dyson caught the pass near the same line at the very WORST it was a lateral. More likely a backward throw. You just ooze stupidity. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BudsOilers said:

LOL - it was a legal lateral by the definition of the rules.  Joe Theisman was the first one to get it right and explained it perfectly.

 

The comeback game was riddled with some bad calls but it's hard to defend the Oilers implosion in the 3rd quarter - going from 35-3 to 35-31.

 

What's hilarious about "the comeback" is that all it did was enable to Bills to get completely butt fucked in the SB by the Cowboys 52-17....... the 3rd of 4 losing efforts by that team.  The only one they had a chance to win was the Giants one, only because the Giants upset the 49ers who would have destroyed the Bills.  It did give a prelude to Belichick owning the Bills for a couple of decades.

 

Hey don't take that away from them!  They always point out "the Bills went to 4 straight Super Bowls (and lost)"  as the franchise's crowning achievement!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

See Wycheck's right foot on the line. See outstretched arm, which is around 34 inches AHEAD of him. Which means when Dyson caught the pass near the same line at the very WORST it was a lateral. More likely a backward throw. You just ooze stupidity. 

 

I purposefully tricked you and you fell for it.

 

See how the angle of that photo I posted made it look like his foot was on the line?

 

It wasn’t!

 

It was BEHIND the line. 

 

I did that to show you how much a simple camera angle can make a play appear differently than it actually was.

 

Here is a camera angle showing where his his foot actually was. A good foot or two BEHIND the line. There is plenty of green grass between the line and his foot.

 

The ball was caught several feet OVER the line.

 

4AA3487F-EF5C-49B2-80B3-EAE008E9B94F.jpeg

6876C249-18E9-4A24-9CFB-8AD61C098EFF.jpeg.d897fdaf595de16da3538eb06c2c0af1.jpeg

Edited by logicals
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, logicals said:

 

I purposefully tricked you and you fell for it.

 

See how the angle of that photo I posted made it look like his foot was on the line?

 

It wasn’t!

 

It was BEHIND the line. 

 

I did that to show you how much a simple camera angle can make a play appear differently than it actually was.

 

Here is a camera angle showing where his his foot actually was. A good foot or two BEHIND the line. There is plenty of green grass between the line and his foot.

 

The ball was caught several feet OVER the line.

 

4AA3487F-EF5C-49B2-80B3-EAE008E9B94F.jpeg

6876C249-18E9-4A24-9CFB-8AD61C098EFF.jpeg.d897fdaf595de16da3538eb06c2c0af1.jpeg

Still doesn't show the release point retard. Worthless photo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

 

Where Wycheck is is totally irrelevant....

 

By the rule all that matters is where the ball is when it's thrown and where it is when it's caught. The ball went backwards. 

 

Anyone that doesn't see this is biased or a stupid fuck 

Essentially what I said a dozen posts ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, logicals said:

 

Your picture doesn’t exist. You realize it’s photoshopped, right? That picture isn’t real. Someone took two frames from the video and spliced them together. The problem is that the game camera was moving, so splicing puts together two different angles.

 

LOL.

 

 

 

Watch this right at 3:40 at .25 speed. If your conclusion is cgi editing, photoshop, or anything other than a lateral, I'm blocking you once and for all. lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Still doesn't show the release point retard. Worthless photo.

 

Uh, you think he levitated a yard over in the millisecond between the photo and when the ball leaves his hand? LOL!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...