What is the deal with all of the FJB crap I see everywhere?

Oiler FANatic

5 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Sure. Inflation increasing, unfilled jobs, shipping in a mess, covid ongoing, parents being forced with school curriculum, crime spiraling, infrastructure bill is no such thing, immigration is a mess, etc. but to complain about it  means I am crazed. You fuckers need to go out more. You have become smug ignorant elitists know nothings. You have an idiot whos handlers wont let him take questions as President and on deck you have someone whos only useful skill is on her knees. No wonder you have to deflect. In your heart, you know 22 and 24 will be a disaster for you Commies…

Slow News day at OANN

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's this simple:   There's no thought. They've been fully weaponized and it's just a large mob now, point then in a direction and they'll attack with fevered abandon.

"If I can't hate a guy for existing, you shouldn't have hated a guy for actual things."

You have a bunch of people who lack literacy of history, citizenship, and how to navigate media, especially social media. They've been radicalized by facebook and are not tethered to reality. It's sad

7 hours ago, kgsTitan said:

Trump was hated because of his overall behavior.

Yeah. He's a real asshole alright, no arguments here. Moron too.

Biden is hated simply because he's on the wrong side of the culture war for half of the country. 

"Culture War" is what Republicans do when they lose power because people see that they never actually had any idea other than enable the rich. then OUT COME THE CULTURE WARS, lmao, thats all you hear about for a few years because they don't discuss real issues and policy. Because they don't have any.

On some of it, he's gone out of his way to make it worse...namely the border situation,

Last I heard they were rounding people up and sending them back, and refusing to let some in and they had to stay in Mexico, and the Administration had put out the word not to come because you wouldn't just be allowed in. I even saw agents on horseback rounding them up like it was a rodeo. LOL. Nice job Mr. President.

claimed there's was nothing he could do until comprehensive reform occurred,

There needs to be comprehensive reform for sure.

You cannot just allow 2 million people to abuse the system, and expect everyone to not be furious about it. 

Where is the number 2 million coming from? And I'm not "furious" at all. I want the immigration laws enforced, humanely and professionally, and I realize its a problem that needs comprehensive reform.

Just now, Starkiller said:

You just described Trump…

Everything I mentioned was better under Trump. Including the economy, gas prices are almost double now, food prices, airline prices. Inflation didn't happen. And are you saying the border is better now? Are you retarded? How about pulling our troops out before American citizens in Afghanistan, that was so stupid

Just now, headhunter said:

Everything I mentioned was better under Trump. Including the economy, gas prices are almost double now, food prices, airline prices. Inflation didn't happen. And are you saying the border is better now? Are you retarded? How about pulling our troops out before American citizens in Afghanistan, that was so stupid

Biden inherited this mess from Trump. He didn’t create any of it. 

Just now, Starkiller said:

Biden inherited this mess from Trump. He didn’t create any of it. 

Gas prices? The border? Inflation? The economy? You are insane to believe that. Highest employment of African Americans under Trump, did you know that? Lowest unemployment in general under Trump. The housing market right now is nuts and it's gonna crash, it's because blue state people are moving to Republican states.

1 minute ago, headhunter said:

Gas prices? The border? Inflation? The economy? You are insane to believe that. Highest employment of African Americans under Trump, did you know that? Lowest unemployment in general under Trump. The housing market right now is nuts and it's gonna crash, it's because blue state people are moving to Republican states.

All inherited from Trump.