Williamson Officially Added, Hooker Designated to Return, Cole and Peko added to PS

titanskick8851

• titanskick8851 changed the title to Williamson Officially Added, Hooker Designated to Return, Cole and Peko added to PS
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have you on ignore, but just needed to point out again that you're a total moron and Aussie is infinitely more valuable here than you are.    The thing about ignorant, uneducated people th

Imagine being too dumb to comprehend what the contraction mightn’t might be. That Ohio lead water and dogshit education system really fucked you up big guy.

Man fuck you. I’ve not disliked a poster on here as much as this since Manning Envy, who at least has some comedic upside.

2 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Fingers crossed on Hooker. Who tf is Dylan Cole? Jrob left the hospital to recruit at Walmart?

Cole played for Vrabel with the Texans I believe. He had an int returned for a TD against the Titans at one point too. Good ST player that can play defense. 

Just now, NFL2K5 said:

I'd take some of that roo over whatever this is. 

On top of that I’m beyond stunned you knew that Aussie was Australia. So congrats on that, you deserve a ribbon.

Could def picture a dummy such as yourself thinking Aussie was slang for Austin.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

He mightn't play this week but Amani Hooker back at practice today is massive for the rest of the season.

So fucking huge.

it changes way our entire secondary can be schemed.

Byard FS, Hooker SS…

and Crunk can be played to his strength as sort of thumping NB who cheats closer to the line on early downs.

+Molden or Farley in on dime.

So much better.

9 minutes ago, tgo said:

I have you on ignore, but just needed to point out again that you're a total moron and Aussie is infinitely more valuable here than you are. 

The thing about ignorant, uneducated people though is that they need to make fun of other people to make themselves feel better so I get it. 

hey. I'm smart and highly educated and love to make fun of people like raskass. I derive no pleasure from it, its a service to the community.

I prefer Williamson, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him inactive this first week with Dylan Cole elevated, but will be interesting to see how they handle it. Reason being Cole is more familiar with the scheme/verbiage. 

But Williamson having played a lot in that Steelers scheme, Haslett may be able to translate things easily for him - knowing both schemes well.