Around the NFL Week 6 Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mahomes should be fine after next week   Nothing like the Titans secondary to get your season back on track

@tgo The dream is dead...    

Posted Images

Didn't Zach Ertz get traded to the Cardinals yesterday (a move I wish we had done...our TEs are crap). I wonder what he thinks about his new HC.

I'm kidding. I don't think getting sick is a moral judgment or anything. But it could create a problem for the club, yes.

On 10/15/2021 at 12:01 PM, IsntLifeFunny said:

He has to wait till next week.

Are you sure? Jerry rice played in 17 games in what I think was his last season. 

Edit: never mind that was because he was graded before his teams bye week and after the other teams.

Edited by Callidus

On 10/15/2021 at 12:01 PM, IsntLifeFunny said:

He has to wait till next week.

Yep, there are a few guys who benefitted from bye week differences who ended up getting an extra game check, but they don't allow it on Thursday night/Sunday scenarios.

On 10/15/2021 at 2:00 PM, Number9 said:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-coverage-map-2021-nflwk-6/

Nashville got the suck games,

KC@WTF

DAL@NE

GB@CHI  maybe, okay

Fox17 is showing Packer/Bears, would much rather see Browns/Cardinals. Don't forget the exciting Dolphins/Jags game at noon, lol. Have some stuff to do around the house anyways, great week to skip the early game.

Edited by No1TitansFan

Dolphins are not a good team and that is the Colts only win.  How bad are the Dolphins kicking themselves for drafting Stuart over Herbert.  Also not sure why Flores in on top 10 coaches list

Just now, Amy said:

Dolphins are not a good team and that is the Colts only win.  How bad are the Dolphins kicking themselves for drafting Stuart over Herbert.  Also not sure why Flores in on top 10 coaches list

Tua not Stuart stupid autocorrect 

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Lawrence has quite a bit of upside. He’s long on his release and doesn’t feel pressure, but he’s got a cannon and makes good reads. Tua is hopeless. 

And then Urban Meyer tries to get in on the "reasons for the loss" bandwagon.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic