Kyrie suspended from Nets.

AJClown

Kyrie will not play until he gets vaccinated.

This should be required across the league. There is no excuses for a handful of players to run to the union and the union not tell them, "tough luck."

Why does the union back such crap? It's not just basketball, we see this is police and teacher unions among others.

19 hours ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

Kyrie will not play until he gets vaccinated.

This should be required across the league. There is no excuses for a handful of players to run to the union and the union not tell them, "tough luck."

Why does the union back such crap? It's not just basketball, we see this is police and teacher unions among others.

Imagine potentially costing yourself millions of dollars because you are too stupid to go to CVS to get a free shot. 

On 10/13/2021 at 9:11 AM, Bink said:

Imagine potentially costing yourself millions of dollars because you are too stupid to go to CVS to get a free shot. 

Kids wreaks white privilege. 

I've always said Kyrie is the worst kind of teammate, and this is even though I give him 100% credit for winning that title in game 7 for Cleveland against GS. The guy is just a cancer. I cannot believe a consummate professional like KD actually chose to play with this fool.

Charles Barkley hit the nail on the head with this issue when he said "...you don't get the vaccine for yourself. You get it for other people." Right on Chuck! :91_thumbsup:

Especially if you have older relatives in your family, that's the most important reason to get the vaccine. Apparently Kyrie doesn't bother visiting his grandma. ?

17 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Charles Barkley hit the nail on the head with this issue when he said "...you don't get the vaccine for yourself. You get it for other people." Right on Chuck! :91_thumbsup:

Especially if you have older relatives in your family, that's the most important reason to get the vaccine. Apparently Kyrie doesn't bother visiting his grandma. ?

Everything about this moron's whole career emphasizes how he think the supposed flat world centers around him. I'd actually have been a bit surprised if he did get vaccinated without any commotion.

On 10/13/2021 at 10:11 AM, Bink said:

Imagine still making 19 million while sitting at home doing absolutely nothing because ppl want to discriminate against you. 

I guess when you're a person who will never see a million in your life it's easier to make a big deal about it. 

Edited by BenSimmonsSux

On 10/21/2021 at 5:12 PM, wiscotitansfan said:

Everything about this moron's whole career emphasizes how he think the supposed flat world centers around him. I'd actually have been a bit surprised if he did get vaccinated without any commotion.

Maybe he's just somebody who has enough money and doesn't need to allow ppl to control him with it. 

If everyone had his money, a lot of ppl who got the vax wouldn't have. We all know it. A lot got it simply because they were threatened with their job.  Obviously he's not worried about losing his job because he got enough. And on top of that he'll still be making a bunch this year even if he never plays a game. 

Edited by BenSimmonsSux

11 hours ago, BenSimmonsSux said:

Maybe he's just somebody who has enough money and doesn't need to allow ppl to control him with it. 

If everyone had his money, a lot of ppl who got the vax wouldn't have. We all know it. A lot got it simply because they were threatened with their job.  Obviously he's not worried about losing his job because he got enough. And on top of that he'll still be making a bunch this year even if he never plays a game. 

Yes, I understand that a lot of people these days with wealth can choose not to be basic citizens and care even remotely about the well-being of others. And that many others in this country have to be dragged kicking and screaming to do the right thing because they've been radicalized by social media. 

Let's try this. The people that run the hospitals in your community are begging you to do something that all rational evidence indicates will at most be a 15 minute inconvenience to you. The healthcare system is strained, at least in the hospitals that serve the most vulnerable. But societal push back against you choosing not to got down this path is in fact *discrimination* against you. 

There are a lot of different ways we can view refusing vaccination--cowardly, ignorant, selfish, privileged, un-American. Choose whatever makes sense to you. 

4 hours ago, Bink said:

Yes, I understand that a lot of people these days with wealth can choose not to be basic citizens and care even remotely about the well-being of others. And that many others in this country have to be dragged kicking and screaming to do the right thing because they've been radicalized by social media. 

Let's try this. The people that run the hospitals in your community are begging you to do something that all rational evidence indicates will at most be a 15 minute inconvenience to you. The healthcare system is strained, at least in the hospitals that serve the most vulnerable. But societal push back against you choosing not to got down this path is in fact *discrimination* against you. 

There are a lot of different ways we can view refusing vaccination--cowardly, ignorant, selfish, privileged, un-American. Choose whatever makes sense to you. 

You want to talk about the Healthcare workers that are taking those mandates to court? Or only the ones that you agree with?

Want to talk about how I have elderly and higher risk family members that I see constantly. And how I have rarely worn a mask and how I am unvaccinated yet none of them, nor myself have even been hospitalized?

Want to tell me that in a population of 330+ million and only 800k deaths that somehow we are the "lucky" ones. Maybe we are the healthy ones. Maybe we have taken care of ourselves and don't rely on strangers to look out for us because we understand its not their responsibility to. Why should I care abiut ppl idk who can't even take care of themselves and now put themselves in a situation to be more susceptible?

Meanwhile there are also hundreds of thousands dying from tobacco use, among many other issues, in which the same ppl wanting to mandate you to get a vaccine are profiting from by the millions if not billions. Why aren't ppl like fighting just as hard against that shit if you really care? Why are there still designated smoking areas at large events when its proven second hand smoke kills also? 

There are a lot more things yall could be fighting. Why not pick those fights?

How come yall never agreed with forcing ppl to take the flu shot? You understand how many ppl have died from it over the past decade? Why don't you care as much about that?

When yall are done being selective about the lives you supposedly care about, then we can have an honest discussion. 

Some of yall act like someone not getting a vaccine makes it an absolute certainty that they are a danger to others. Thats BS because if it was there would be a shit ton more dead than there has been. 

Edited by BenSimmonsSux

27 minutes ago, BenSimmonsSux said:

You want to talk about the Healthcare workers that are taking those mandates to court? Or only the ones that you agree with?

Want to talk about how I have elderly and higher risk family members that I see constantly. And how I have rarely worn a mask and how I am unvaccinated yet none of them, nor myself have even been hospitalized?

Want to tell me that in a population of 330+ million and only 800k deaths that somehow we are the "lucky" ones. Maybe we are the healthy ones. Maybe we have taken care of ourselves and don't rely on strangers to look out for us because we understand its not their responsibility to. Why should I care abiut ppl idk who can't even take care of themselves and now put themselves in a situation to be more susceptible?

Meanwhile there are also hundreds of thousands dying from tobacco use, among many other issues, in which the same ppl wanting to mandate you to get a vaccine are profiting from by the millions if not billions. Why aren't ppl like fighting just as hard against that shit if you really care? Why are there still designated smoking areas at large events when its proven second hand smoke kills also? 

There are a lot more things yall could be fighting. Why not pick those fights?

How come yall never agreed with forcing ppl to take the flu shot? You understand how many ppl have died from it over the past decade? Why don't you care as much about that?

When yall are done being selective about the lives you supposedly care about, then we can have an honest discussion. 

Some of yall act like someone not getting a vaccine makes it an absolute certainty that they are a danger to others. Thats BS because if it was there would be a shit ton more dead than there has been. 

Well, you are incredibly lucky that your family hasn't fallen ill. I know others like this that were fine--until they weren't. And the idiotic thing about this post is that you make a pathetic strawman comparison to something like smoking--which is, guess what, a public health problem that folks are trying to solve, but a completely different issue. 

In this very post, you are demonstrating that you don't understand how any of this works--history, the healthcare system, public health in general. You don't even seem to understand the point of the vaccine. Keep telling yourself what you want to tell yourself, and my god I hope your family unvaccinated family doesn't catch COVID, that you don't add another body to the already taxed healthcare system, that you don't end up with a loss in your family that could have been prevented. 

5 hours ago, Bink said:

Well, you are incredibly lucky that your family hasn't fallen ill. I know others like this that were fine--until they weren't. And the idiotic thing about this post is that you make a pathetic strawman comparison to something like smoking--which is, guess what, a public health problem that folks are trying to solve, but a completely different issue. 

In this very post, you are demonstrating that you don't understand how any of this works--history, the healthcare system, public health in general. You don't even seem to understand the point of the vaccine. Keep telling yourself what you want to tell yourself, and my god I hope your family unvaccinated family doesn't catch COVID, that you don't add another body to the already taxed healthcare system, that you don't end up with a loss in your family that could have been prevented. 

How any of it works?

So you're telling me that what works is forcing the players to be vaxed while also forcing them to wear a mask on the bench?

Meanwhile thousands of fans, many of which who aren't vaxed, can sit side by side without a mask?

Can you at least admit how moronic that shit is? 

And didn't President Joe Biden say that if you get vaxed you can lose the mask? What happened to that? 

Edited by BenSimmonsSux

1 hour ago, BenSimmonsSux said:

How any of it works?

So you're telling me that what works is forcing the players to be vaxed while also forcing them to wear a mask on the bench?

Meanwhile thousands of fans, many of which who aren't vaxed, can sit side by side without a mask?

Can you at least admit how moronic that shit is? 

And didn't President Joe Biden say that if you get vaxed you can lose the mask? What happened to that? 

What works is for everyone, aside from those with legitimate reasons not to, to get the vaccine. Sometimes it is that simple. It is sad and pathetic that there is this much resistance to the idea. Beyond that, I'm not going to argue with you. 

10 hours ago, Bink said:

What works is for everyone, aside from those with legitimate reasons not to, to get the vaccine. Sometimes it is that simple. It is sad and pathetic that there is this much resistance to the idea. Beyond that, I'm not going to argue with you. 

Uh huh. And you all thought lockdowns would work. Didn't. Thought masks would work, didn't. And now ppl who get vaccinated also get and spread it. 

You don't want to live in reality. You want to live in an idealistic world and ignore reality for the sake of believing you are better than others. 

If the vaccine protects you, you don't need to worry about what I do. And threatening me with my job or freedom is Hitler like. Hell, even have ppl on the left wishing ppl who don't get it die. Lol because the left is so morally superior. 

Edited by BenSimmonsSux

23 minutes ago, BenSimmonsSux said:

Uh huh. And you all thought lockdowns would work. Didn't. Thought masks would work, didn't. And now ppl who get vaccinated also get and spread it. 

You don't want to live in reality. You want to live in an idealistic world and ignore reality for the sake of believing you are better than others. 

If the vaccine protects you, you don't need to worry about what I do. And threatening me with my job or freedom is Hitler like. Hell, even have ppl on the left wishing ppl who don't get it die. Lol because the left is so morally superior. 

Making this idiotic comparison to Hitler shows you don't understand history. Making these comments about masks and lockdowns shows you don't understand what's happening in your own life in real time. It's sad. Growing up I never thought I would see this level of willful ignorance in America about something as simple as vaccines, and the insane level of privilege and arrogance of people like you is simply un-American. 

Good luck. Despite your childish lack of citizen and inability to do simple and free things to help others, I hope you and your family don't end up getting sick. 

5 hours ago, Bink said:

Making this idiotic comparison to Hitler shows you don't understand history. Making these comments about masks and lockdowns shows you don't understand what's happening in your own life in real time. It's sad. Growing up I never thought I would see this level of willful ignorance in America about something as simple as vaccines, and the insane level of privilege and arrogance of people like you is simply un-American. 

Good luck. Despite your childish lack of citizen and inability to do simple and free things to help others, I hope you and your family don't end up getting sick. 

Oh my bad, can only compare Trump and his supporters to Hitler and Nazis. Not the ones actually forcing ppl to do what they want them to. 

Good thing those dumb fuck governors in Cali and NY aren't letting unvaccinated players play. Could only imagine thousands of deaths that would contribute to. 

You're the one that doesn't understand what's going on right now. You have no problem with the dictatorships going on right now. Pitiful. 

Edited by BenSimmonsSux