AJClown

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?

Well racists, sexists, and homophobes often get caught saying lots of racist, sexist, and homophobic shit. The rest of us do not because we just don’t have any reason to say racist, sexist, or homopho

Dumbass put it all in email. 

Posted Images

Chucky out. Law suit to follow...

Now Bugger is saying all you people that are racists your emails and thoughts will come out as well. You to shall suffer the wrath of the woke!!!

I just just hate stupid people, so my emails are fine...

1 minute ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

He's a horrible troll.

Lol. You’re bad at analysis. Are you listening to MNF now? Schefter just said the decision was made for him to resign as a direct result of the New York Times article today detailing the years and years of behavior. I trust schefter much more than Cinnabon. 

As bad as the lips comment was, that wasn’t getting him fired on Saturday, as you incorrectly stated. My comment was in direct response to your dumb fucking statement. New info came to light today that wasn’t available to anybody except perhaps nfl execs and gruden himself saturday. 

The fact that you think this is somehow a, “win,” for you shows just how narcissistic and out of touch with reality you are. 

1 minute ago, MikeKeith2020 said:

Lol. You’re bad at analysis. Are you listening to MNF now? Schefter just said the decision was made for him to resign as a direct result of the New York Times article today detailing the years and years of behavior. I trust schefter much more than Cinnabon. 

As bad as the lips comment was, that wasn’t getting him fired on Saturday, as you incorrectly stated. My comment was in direct response to your dumb fucking statement. New info came to light today that wasn’t available to anybody except perhaps nfl execs and gruden himself saturday. 

The fact that you think this is somehow a, “win,” for you shows just how narcissistic and out of touch with reality you are. 

Just admit you lost to a man with  a man bun, cinnabon. 

2 minutes ago, BaddKarma said:

Chucky out. Law suit to follow...

Now Bugger is saying all you people that are racists your emails and thoughts will come out as well. You to shall suffer the wrath of the woke!!!

I just just hate stupid people, so my emails are fine...

You would rather racists be protected?

26 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

He deserved to be fired….but why did it take so long for those emails to come out? Not that it matters, just genuinely shocked these didn’t cause him to be made an outcast sooner. 

They didn’t just "come out". They were dug up. I couldn’t care less about Gruden, but clearly someone was on a mission to get him fired.

Wow.  I joke about Chucky but I always liked him.  It's tough for me to see him fall like this.  Sad.  Some peoples have a serious superiority complex and as much as they say otherwise think they are better than other peoples.  It's destroying America, again.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  It really takes a low functioning brain to believe that they are better than some other person or peoples because of something completely out of their control.  

I was raised to believe I was not better than anyone else.  My parents really, really spent a lot of time instilling that understanding in us.   It wasn't I was as good as everybody else.  It was I was no better than anyone.

This won't change America.  Let us hope a few people will consider just being a human being as a mindset to achieve.

16 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

Jon Gruden fired for things he said in private emails a decade ago linked to the Washington football investigation, by Daniel Snyder the owner of the WFT got a pass.  Synder also fired Jay Gruden.  Yet,  Antonio Brown, who had to pay a settlement to a woman who accused him of raping her, remains a star player for the Bucs. That's the NFL for ya'.  Cancel culture alive and kicking.  

lol....cheese with that whine?

18 minutes ago, japan said:

Keep in mind that it wasn't the rascism that got him canned but the homophobic comments.  Like something from Dave Chappelle's new show...

Does this mean our collective dream of @TitansGuru removing @Jamalisms as a mod due to the use of a homophobic slur a few years ago is alive?