AJClown

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?

Well racists, sexists, and homophobes often get caught saying lots of racist, sexist, and homophobic shit. The rest of us do not because we just don’t have any reason to say racist, sexist, or homopho

Dumbass put it all in email. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

You would rather racists be protected?

Protected? By what? The Raiders can fire Gruden for whatever they want. He is not a great coach.

What is funny is all these hypocrites that want to act like they have never said anything that could be controversial or racist. They clamor for ruining John Gruden, meanwhile I doubt their life or communications would stand up to such scrutiny.

Be careful as you dance in the streets over yet another supposed racist losing their job and being publicly humiliated and destroyed. You are only one or two emails/texts away from your own public burning at the stake.

3 minutes ago, BaddKarma said:

Protected? By what? The Raiders can fire Gruden for whatever they want. He is not a great coach.

What is funny is all these hypocrites that want to act like they have never said anything that could be controversial or racist. They clamor for ruining John Gruden, meanwhile I doubt their life or communications would stand up to such scrutiny.

Be careful as you dance in the streets over yet another supposed racist losing their job and being publicly humiliated and destroyed. You are only one or two emails/texts away from your own public burning at the stake.

Awww poor whitie!!!! Are you hurt white boy?

Just now, BaddKarma said:

You scoffed at the idea of "people that are racists your emails and thoughts will come out as well". I was wondering what you think should happen to those people instead - that they be protected?

I think you're making up imaginary people who are celebrating Gruden leaving for being a x-ist. Like, they probably exist, but I'm not seeing that here.

And I would never say anything I don't want leaked publicly on electronic media.

1 minute ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

Awww poor whitie!!!! Are you hurt white boy?

I can see that you reached deep within limited intellect for that response.

White boy? I'm insulted and hurt. I hope the mods look at all your posts and conclude that your sir are a racist and insensitive!

My complexion is such that I make George Hamilton look white! I have a great tan!

31 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

Jon Gruden fired for things he said in private emails a decade ago linked to the Washington football investigation, by Daniel Snyder the owner of the WFT got a pass.  Synder also fired Jay Gruden.  Yet,  Antonio Brown, who had to pay a settlement to a woman who accused him of raping her, remains a star player for the Bucs. That's the NFL for ya'.  Cancel culture alive and kicking.  

Antonio Brown is out 10s of millions of dollars because his actions were not tolerated by the league; guarantee Gruden is going to get some sort of 7 figure severance. We should all be so lucky.