AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was snooping on the BIlls board and saw this, brought a smile to my face:

Just a gut feel, but I think the Titans play their best game of the year thus far.

Bye, Buffalo.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, TheBukafax said:

I called you brain dead. Guess that one was a toughie to work through. Next time pal! I’ll have a star sticker ready.

I thought that's what you were saying, but then I said I never spoke to this cock so I maybe I'm not understanding this correctly 

52 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

The Bills attempted to win their first playoff game since 1995 in the Wild Card round, but were defeated by the Houston Texans 22–19 in overtime after giving up a 16–0 lead, just like they did against the Tennessee Titans. The loss extended their playoff win drought to 25 years.

image.png.d7a7344676c575b8df0b204fd342a7fb.png

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32405466/how-buffalo-bills-pulled-greatest-comeback-nfl-history

Speaking of chokes let's not forget the biggest of all-time 

3 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Oh, you are digging up ancient history, and a game where Bebee went out of bounds and came back in illegally and caught a TD. No question he did that, like your misunderstanding of the MCM.  

You dug up a win that your team didn't even play in . At least mine was Bills vs Titans ??‍♂️ That would be like me gloating that you lost to the Ravens last year. 

Edited by CanUDiggsIt

2 hours ago, WG53 said:

You would bang your cousin?

Lol, that didn’t really come out like I intended. You’re probably a redneck if you go to family reunions to pick up girls.

3 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Lol, that didn’t really come out like I intended. You’re probably a redneck if you go to family reunions to pick up girls.

Supergirl is his cousin was my point.

1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

You guys suck. You won't beat KC next week and you won't beat the rams....our record will be better at end of season. Not worried.....by the way, Josh got that first down....tale a look at the tape.....so yeah

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING TITANS FUCKING FANS....SEE YOU IM BUFFALO IN THE PLAYOFFS, IF YOU MAKE IT....DUMB FUCKS

Hahahahahaha you guys won’t beat anyone in the playoffs. Now go cry into your anchor bar wings and find a fat woman to fuck.

On 10/14/2021 at 10:24 AM, BuffaloBauer said:

Buffalo Fan

Saw the other Bills fan in here and wanted to create an account just to say that guy is a troll. 

When the schedule came out, this game I was most concerned about to be honest, more than the KC game. After getting absolutely destroyed by you guys last year, I was wondering how we would come out. The team has seen the last few games as "revenge tour" games. First Houston, then KC and now the Titans. I would expect that they are going come out hard and swinging. 

Allen's first two games, he was off but now it seems he is back to his 2020 self. With the addition of Emmanuel Sanders and the arrival of Dawson Knox, this offense will put up a lot of points. They just have too many players. Diggs has been silent and a lot of people expect a big breakout game for him soon.

Mentioned prior, the Bills OL has been great so far this season. Each game this season, analysts and opposing teams fans say that it will finally be "tested" but so far, none have. I would love to see them match up against the Titans. 

Our defense has been playing lights out. Lots of bend don't break defense to shut down the explosive plays. This looks more like our 2019 defense that we believed was Superbowl caliper. Our rookie DE's have been great, Greg Rousseau and Boogie Basham. I expect them to get to Tannehill. 

I live up in Buffalo and know ALOT of people going to this game. As soon as it was announced, a lot of Bills fans booked flights to go. Some people are even leaving tonight to be there until Tuesday. Expect a large Buffalo crowd in attendance. 

Looking forward to the game!

Just wanted to jump in and say Good Game! With how it sounded on TV, it sounded like a playoff game atmosphere which is always a fun spectacle. 

Henry went off, he is having a crazy season right now. If he continues, there should be no hesitation on the MVP going to him. A couple moments of watching him and saying, "how?". I am glad it brought out defense back to reality. This will be like our Arizona game last year.

As a Bills fan, I am upset that we lost but not upset at how we lost on that 4th and 1/2 yard. I like seeing that hunger to go for it rather than play for OT (though a lot of your offense was banged up in the last of the series). 

If you play like how you did, you should beat KC. Wishing speedy recovers for your injured guys. I will be following your games for the rest of the season, mainly because I am scared as hell of seeing you guys in the playoffs. 

56 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

How can I, I left them all in Tennessee where they live

You obviously have never been to Nashville. There are about 15 sexy ass girls for each dude. It’s also the bachelorette party capitol of America. Maybe try to find another diss…..Or better yet, learn to act like you’ve been there before and don’t talk shit all week on opposing teams message boards saying that your team is some juggernaut that’s already locked in the Super Bowl. Fucking clowns ? 

18 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

You obviously have never been to Nashville. There are about 15 sexy ass girls for each dude. It’s also the bachelorette party capitol of America. Maybe try to find another diss…..Or better yet, learn to act like you’ve been there before and don’t talk shit all week on opposing teams message boards saying that your team is some juggernaut that’s already locked in the Super Bowl. Fucking clowns ? 

Buffalo is just used to mediocre Ontario/Western NY chicks that failed out of UofBuffalo.