Bills Week Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

6 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

I'm sure you don't have a problem with REAL football fans come to town. We spend money and lots of it to support our team. Your no different than any other city with a football team and a half assed football city and fans. There's only a handful of true football cities. YOUR NOT ONE AND YOUR POST PROVES IT. ENJOY THE PROFIT THAT TRUE FOOTBALL FANS BRINGS YOUR CITY! 

There's a lot more to do here than to get drunk and root for teams that always dissapoint in the end, but whatever. Are kids still getting drunk, passing out and freezing to death in snowdrifts up there?

Edited by No1TitansFan

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was snooping on the BIlls board and saw this, brought a smile to my face:

Just a gut feel, but I think the Titans play their best game of the year thus far.

Bye, Buffalo.

Posted Images

Just now, Buffalo said:

Your city would give anything to have Buffalo's fan base! LOLOLLLOLOL!!!!

Not really, the titans fan base is about what anyone could expect. Half of them still live in Houston. Like most of the south college football is king so you lose fans to that and to top it off Nashville has a very large community of people from other parts of the country which leads to non Titan fans who want to be at games to shift the balance away from the home team just like Miami.

Would it be nice if the stadium was 95% two tone blue? Sure but no1 gives a fuck as long as we are winning.

Do they start Farley or Borders? Do they let whoever starts play all the snaps or platoon them? The comment this week about Farley's conditioning after illness makes me wonder whether they expect he can actually play a full game chasing Diggs and Sanders.

Edited by titaninpgh

3 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

Do they start Farley or Borders? Do they let whoever starts play all the snaps or platoon them? The comment this week about Farley's conditioning after illness makes me wonder whether they expect he can actually play a full game chasing Diggs and Sanders.

I hope they just roll Farley out there. Get the guy work. 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

YOUR NOT ONE AND YOUR POST PROVES IT. ENJOY THE PROFIT THAT TRUE FOOTBALL FANS BRINGS YOUR CITY! 

Welcome to a real stadium sir. Bills stadium is the worst. The Buffalo Bills play in Ralph Wilson Stadium, the most decrepit stadium in the NFL. There was supposedly some "renovations" done. And by "renovations," you guys really mean that you guys added more restrooms for the fans to shit in the urinals.

Also, aside from Jim Kelly, your other sole all-time franchise super star was a dude who got away with murdering his wife.

Enjoy your stay in Nashville.

8 minutes ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

Welcome to a real stadium sir. Bills stadium is the worst. The Buffalo Bills play in Ralph Wilson Stadium, the most decrepit stadium in the NFL. There was supposedly some "renovations" done. And by "renovations," you guys really mean that you guys added more restrooms for the fans to shit in the urinals.

Also, aside from Jim Kelly, your other sole all-time franchise super star was a dude who got away with murdering his wife.

These Bills fans will proudly shit in a urinal. That’s documented. 

22 minutes ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

Bravo cinnamon. I’m glad we can all come together to shit on the bills fans. We should do this more often. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

It's to bad Tennessee fans shit on themselves when the titans are not winning. I remember all the losing seasons in Houston.....your fans suck! 

“The falls are so beautiful and the city, Buffalo, is this deplorable counterpoint to nature.” – Joyce Carol Oates

“A steady diet of beer and chicken wings has proven to retard human progress – look at the population of Buffalo, N.Y.” –Benjamin Anastas

image.jpeg.968ee7fed82f83fa3510838535c3ab32.jpeg

“I would always try to find ways to kill myself, but then I realized to commit suicide in Buffalo is redundant.” – Thommie Walsh

4 minutes ago, MikeKeith2020 said:

“The falls are so beautiful and the city, Buffalo, is this deplorable counterpoint to nature.” – Joyce Carol Oates

“A steady diet of beer and chicken wings has proven to retard human progress – look at the population of Buffalo, N.Y.” –Benjamin Anastas

image.jpeg.968ee7fed82f83fa3510838535c3ab32.jpeg

“I would always try to find ways to kill myself, but then I realized to commit suicide in Buffalo is redundant.” – Thommie Walsh

Those quotes are my exact feelings when I’ve visited Buffalo.

16 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

You care when they are putting down western NY. There no trolls here. And no I would not want Henry and his contract in Buffalo. Let Tennessee have the best RB but suck as a team. 

You may want to look up his contract, it may be one of the most team friendly deals I have ever seen.  And Henry is the kind of guy who isn't bitching for a better one.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic