32 minutes ago, rns90 said:

It's actually the smarter long term play.  What matters more some semi-meaningless regular season game or being healthy in the playoffs?

This approach might of cost them the Jets game and we won't know until January whether that was important or not, lets not kid ourselves if we were in a tougher division it would be much harder to precautionarily sit guys while still staying in contention to win the division.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was snooping on the BIlls board and saw this, brought a smile to my face:

Bye, Buffalo.

Just a gut feel, but I think the Titans play their best game of the year thus far.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Also. This logical guy keeps hanging on this fact he still showed his face after the loss, as if he came back to eat his crow. I remember it very differently. 

Dude came back and made every excuse under the sun as to why the Bills should have actually won, but the Titans got “lucky.”  I could dig up the posts but I don’t really care to. 

Logicals is just another hapless troll. I don’t give two shits if he is banned again or not. It’s honestly comical how sad his existence is that even decent posters from other Bills boards have said he is a troll and unwanted/driven out/banned from their boards. 

I am still sorry I am the reason he is here. I go and say some neutral stuff and ask a few questions on the bills board and this dude shows up like two days later quoting what I said and claims he had no idea who the fuck I am. I also still find it funny I got kicked off that bills forum for saying shit lol.

Edited by Callidus
4 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I still can't figure out Vrabel the injuries/rest thing. This Julio/AJ situation is interesting. Then you have guys like Landry and Henry who Vrabel appears completely content to play at or near 100% of the snaps.

Honestly, I've gotten the vibe that AJ doesn't really care for Vrabel too much. There was that one interview where he talked about how annoying Vrabel can be, but quickly added something about respect. Really hope those 2 get along. Would hate to see AJ trying to force his way out one day.

Staying healthy seems to be Vrabel’s North Star and primary concern as HC. I know their rep monitoring and injury return regimen is highly advanced and all their analytics firepower and football technology goes into their training, monitoring, and recovery program. 

14 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Injury report looking a lot better than the last couple of weeks only two guys who you can confidently say won't play in Fulton and Rice then there is a wait and see till tomorrow on Saffold/McNichols/Blasingame.

There is also the possibility of Hooker/Evans/Breeze being activated off IR, with McNichols seemingly hampered by that ankle injury suffered against the Jags we might see Evans play his first game this year.

Also a decent chance Reynolds is a healthy scratch again with Brown, Julio, NWI all looking to be right to go.

Praying for a Hooker return.

Over next four games, obviously the Colts are most important.

But as far as making a statement, the Bills game is at one I want us to win more than the others.

It’s going to be in prime time, and most of the NFL and NFL audience think the Bills are the best in the NFL right now.  This would be another great statement game.

1 hour ago, rns90 said:

It's actually the smarter long term play.  What matters more some semi-meaningless regular season game or being healthy in the playoffs?

You have to make the playoffs for this to actually matter.

Titans will have their 3rd loss Monday night and their 4th loss the week after.

Then they still have to play the Colts, Rams, 49ers, Patriots etc. They’ll be lucky to be a 7th seed.

26 minutes ago, logicals said:

You have to make the playoffs for this to actually matter.

Titans will have their 3rd loss Monday night and their 4th loss the week after.

Then they still have to play the Colts, Rams, 49ers, Patriots etc. They’ll be lucky to be a 7th seed.

We should all just admit we suck and stop being fans and become Bills fans.

yeah.

you win. 
you can go now.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

This approach might of cost them the Jets game and we won't know until January whether that was important or not, lets not kid ourselves if we were in a tougher division it would be much harder to precautionarily sit guys while still staying in contention to win the division.

But we are in a weak division.. So we can stand to do that if it is possible. 

3 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

But we are in a weak division.. So we can stand to do that if it is possible. 

Will only know in hindsight if they actually win the AFC South if they miss out by 1 game everyone will be pointing at that Jets game.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic