Bills Week Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

You can tell @IsntLifeFunny and some others are too young to remember how great that Bills team was from 90-93. Getting to 4 straight Superbowls was a huge accomplishment. The problem is they ran into the '91 Skins who are one of top 3 most dominant teams in the Superbowl Era, and the 92 and 93 Cowboys who are one of the best teams of all time. 

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was snooping on the BIlls board and saw this, brought a smile to my face:

Just a gut feel, but I think the Titans play their best game of the year thus far.

Bye, Buffalo.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, titaninpgh said:

The Bills love fest by the announcers tomorrow night is gonna be nauseating. 

And the announcers are so bad wish the Manning’s were doing their show.  Why can’t the radio broadcast be even with the tv broadcast because that is what I would do 

7 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

We welcome anyone to be a dumbass, actually encourage it. No hate allowed. 

Unless it's about a kicker running himself into a tree. And if Michelin and lips are in the same sentence, it better be about the sound Todd Heap's daughter made when she got Michelin tattooed on her face. 

I'm still surprised I didn't get banned for saying mcnair holds the nfl record for times being shot by your mistress. Lol

Edited by Callidus

36 minutes ago, Callidus said:

I'm still surprised I didn't get banned for saying mcnair holds the nfl record for times being shot by your mistress. Lol

LOL tasteless jokes won't get you banned.  Not when one of the mods almost makes them!

14 minutes ago, rns90 said:

LOL tasteless jokes won't get you banned.  Not when one of the mods almost makes them!

I know but I did it when I first got here so I didn't know better at the time. I think it was nines who pissed me off so I went with that as a response ?? edit: I also had not seen the heap thread yet. Someone mentioned his daughters name in response and I didn't get the reference and they linked the thread and I knew where I was ?

Edited by Callidus

Bills fans over on their forum have some concerns now. A video of Sanders at a Nash bar late at night screaming in a mic “LETS GO BUFFALO” a bunch.

It’ll be a non-factor but it’s funny people are interpreting it as bad lol.

Edited by TheBukafax

11 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I appreciate Charley and Scine’s point that I would always rather get the chance regardless of the outcome. That is looking at it from a present and future standpoint. Losing four straight championship games has never happened and will never happen again.

It isn’t an accomplishment to create that kind of record, especially when you have one of the league’s best QBs on the roster who couldn’t win 1 out of 4. That is unprecedented and depressing. Look at the Bill’s posters guys. We are five weeks in and they’re comparing their team to the all-time greats. That legacy has done this to them. It’s extremely personal to them. 

Obviously it's amazing that it happened four times in a row but to continue to get to that point is pretty impressive.  Ultimately at that point the NFC was better than the AFC.  Washington in 1991 was one of the best teams of all time and we all know how good Dallas was in 1992 and 1993.  Their best chance came in 1990 against the Giants but the Giants had a great game plan.  

Had Buffalo been in the NFC it's possible that they may have never gotten to a Super Bowl.  It just so happened that they were probably the 2nd or 3rd best team every year and happened to play in a conference that didn't consist of Dallas, the Giants, Washington or the 49ers.

Edited by scine09

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

Obviously it's amazing that it happened four times in a row but to continue to get to that point is pretty impressive.  Ultimately at that point the NFC was better than the AFC.  Washington in 1991 was one of the best teams of all time and we all know how good Dallas was in 1992 and 1993.  Their best chance came in 1990 against the Giants but the Giants had a great game plan.  

Had Buffalo been in the NFC it's possible that they may have never gotten to a Super Bowl.  It just so happened that they were probably the 2nd or 3rd best team every year and happened to play in a conference that didn't consist of Dallas, the Giants, Washington or the 49ers.

Kinda like how the Oilers were probably the 2nd best team in the league during Earl's time, unfortunately the Steelers were the best.

16 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Kinda like how the Oilers were probably the 2nd best team in the league during Earl's time, unfortunately the Steelers were the best.

That's how it is in all sports.  You could probably find dozens of examples.  Obviously no one's ever lost four in a row but it's still the same thing.

The amount of Bills fans in the stadium is gonna be embarrassing on MNF. It’s going to really reinforce the (mostly true) narrative about Titans fans. Bills fans travel to Nashville like it’s their fuckin super bowl. Don’t they have jobs and what not? From these bar videos, looks like most of them will being taking covid back to Buffalo with them. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic