Bills Week Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

28 minutes ago, BuffaloWinter said:

You sound unstable 

Psychotic breakdown , off your medications?  

How's it feel that your former coach is gay and a SJW.  Dude caved into Goodell and drafted a fag lmfaoo 

The irony. Calls someone else unstable and then goes an an unhinged, homophobic rant. I had a suspicion that the people who lived in that Buffalo shit hole were trash tier human beings. Thanks for confirming it. @Logical these are your people?

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was snooping on the BIlls board and saw this, brought a smile to my face:

Just a gut feel, but I think the Titans play their best game of the year thus far.

Bye, Buffalo.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BuffaloWinter said:

" homophobic "

Lmfaoo I don't care. Fags are one of main the reasons we are having social chaos right now. That and letting women run shit. Have you noticed the fucking disaster the country is in lately 

All of history shows embracing the fags eventually leads to societal collapse for a myriad of reasons 

At least I can watch buffalo push the titans shit in though before it does collapse 

Moron

Enjoy the ban hammer. We talk a lot of shit around here. What we don’t allow is racist or outright homophobia. 

@Jamalisms 

Jamal said he’s ignoring me so someone else @ him. Get this fuck off the board. 

58 minutes ago, BuffaloWinter said:

That's the normal position a de plays in a 34, sometimes straight over the tackle and play a two gap

Simmons usually lines up inbetween the guard and tackle (4i) or as a 1 tech. If you expect him to play 5 tech all game you’ll be disappointed 

1 minute ago, No1TitansFan said:

I've never understood the wings thing, like dumping a bunch of wings in a fryer basket and then over slathering them with a ton of hot sauce is some kind of culinary achievement.

Slow cooked wings on the other hand are amazing. 

8 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Moral to the story:

Don't respond to trolls. They only troll harder and dumber. Now he's banned, which is a "win" for him. Next time, ignore him.

To be fair when this happened last year with the Ravens we had good discussions and took a couple of them off the edge to have some fun conversation and banter. When they flood the board people are going to respond till they show themselves. 

Now for a guy like logical whom has already been banned I agree. 

46 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I thought the same thing watching it. Allen has certainly turned into a top flight QB the past two years, but he has weaknesses. One of them is his over reliance on bailing from the pocket and the other is those runs up the middle open up the rest of his game. He’s tough to stop and somewhat reminds me of McNair in his prime with his ability to elongate plays or make huge 3rd and 4th down runs. The key will be Simmons and Autry staying in their lanes and winning 1-1 outside. If we run a ton of those twists and stunts we like to run he’s going to eat us up. 

They’ll put up points no matter what. The question will be if we can make him hesitate to roll and find those longer developing pass plays and if we can keep him contained on 3rd down with his legs. If we can’t they’ll put up a 40 spot. 

Dupree could be big if he is in the lineup and play effectively; they brough him in to the set the edge and keep the QB in the pocket, it's a key concept in Vrabel's scheme, and with Clowney not showing up last year, we haven't had a guy to consistently execute it for the past 2 years. It's why they've spent so much money on that position.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic