AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was snooping on the BIlls board and saw this, brought a smile to my face:

Just a gut feel, but I think the Titans play their best game of the year thus far.

Bye, Buffalo.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BuffaloWinter said:

???

What’s funny is that against one of the worst defenses in history your team completely shit the bed. That’s also following the Titans barely being able to practice over a 2 week period because of Covid. Are you laughing now bitch?

4 minutes ago, BuffaloWinter said:

How's it feel that your former coach is gay and a SJW.  Dude caved into Goodell and drafted a fag lmfaoo 

You sure know a lot about gay!

So given Allen's tweets about loving penis and also his racist statements, how do you think he feels about black penis?

Asking for a friend.

1 hour ago, pat said:

Watching Bills vs Chiefs, I'm seeing a lot of QB runs between the tackles.  Sure would be sad if something happened to the MVP candidate.

I thought the same thing watching it. Allen has certainly turned into a top flight QB the past two years, but he has weaknesses. One of them is his over reliance on bailing from the pocket and the other is those runs up the middle open up the rest of his game. He’s tough to stop and somewhat reminds me of McNair in his prime with his ability to elongate plays or make huge 3rd and 4th down runs. The key will be Simmons and Autry staying in their lanes and winning 1-1 outside. If we run a ton of those twists and stunts we like to run he’s going to eat us up. 

They’ll put up points no matter what. The question will be if we can make him hesitate to roll and find those longer developing pass plays and if we can keep him contained on 3rd down with his legs. If we can’t they’ll put up a 40 spot. 

46 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

If ever Evans was going to show why we drafted him it will need to be at least one of these next two weeks. Buffalo is going to sellout to stop Henry and get us in 3rd and long. Having Evans available would be a wrinkle we could really use to our advantage against a very aggressive defense. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic