AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was snooping on the BIlls board and saw this, brought a smile to my face:

Just a gut feel, but I think the Titans play their best game of the year thus far.

Bye, Buffalo.

Posted Images

If Borders is the starter against Diggs they better keep a safety over the top or shading to his side on almost every play. Maybe we would mix in some more zone looks to protect him a bit, but he simply doesn’t have the long speed to not get torched if he’s on an island for any period of time. 

I know some of you disagree, but I would start Farley if we are going to stick with the man scheme. 

16 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

If Borders is the starter against Diggs they better keep a safety over the top or shading to his side on almost every play. Maybe we would mix in some more zone looks to protect him a bit, but he simply doesn’t have the long speed to not get torched if he’s on an island for any period of time. 

I know some of you disagree, but I would start Farley if we are going to stick with the man scheme. 

No way Borders is on Diggs. Would be Jackrabbit.

I also love how Rashaan Evans left the game with a "hamstring" injury and then isn't even on the report whatsoever this week and didn't miss a snap of practice. 

Edited by tgo

4 hours ago, big2033 said:

For the first time in ages ... I picked AGAINST the Titans in my weekly picks pool.

Which means the Titans will probably win and cover the spread. 

You should go and drop a lot of money on the Bills, we need the win.

This is one of our best biggest games of the year, until a W/L means playoff seeding.  The Bills are beatable, but I think we may not have the players ready to play the way we need.  One key to beating the Bills is to rattle Allen.  We haven't been healthy to really show we can do that.  The OL they have looked pretty good against KC.  Can Simmons push the line back in Allen's face?  Then they have some excellent healthy pass catchers.  Plus, if Josh sees an opening he's a top rushing QB.

The Titans have to get Tannehill's A game.  Buffalo will bite on the PA, but their secondary is not going to be easy to beat.  Maybe they can get one on one with Wallace for a big play(s).  I think we'll see a different passing game Monday, with the Titans coming out in some new looks and have Tanny beat then underneath.  I expect more of Henry in the passing game.  If we can get to the second half even, then the balance of power goes to the Titans.  I don't think it will be a great game for Henry, but Tanny can kill them with the threat of second half Henry on them.

Then there is special teams.:67_head_bandage:  We have a tough battle coming MNF.

10 minutes ago, BeedoeLaw said:

Is Vrabel deploying the Greg Popovich method of resting starters. That would not be smart. Big difference in 82 and 17.

They are very serious about lasting a 17 week season + playoffs 

They want ttheir talent healthy for when it counts, particularly if we could clinch the division or at least the play offs pretty early (even with a weaker record).

Welcome to Survivor: NFL Edition 

Edited by 2ToneTerror
V

1 hour ago, TheBukafax said:

No way Borders is on Diggs. Would be Jackrabbit.

We don’t really move our CB’s very much. Borders has only played on the left side of the defense since he’s been here. I seriously doubt they would move him around to try and matchup. 

9 minutes ago, 2ToneTerror said:

They are very serious about lasting a 17 week season + playoffs 

They want ttheir talent healthy for when it counts, particularly if we could clinch the division or at least the play offs pretty early (even with a weaker record).

Welcome to Survivor: NFL Edition 

It's actually the smarter long term play.  What matters more some semi-meaningless regular season game or being healthy in the playoffs?

• Jonboy unpinned this topic