Get vaccinated. It’s not only about you.

pat

This lady’s father had a fall.  Caught pneumonia.  Had to get intubated.  Almost died because they couldn’t find an ICU.  And is now facing disability.

Because the ICUs are full of unvaccinated Covid patients soaking up all the beds.

It doesn't matter.  I mean, it might make a small difference.  Reasoning, logic, shaming, nothing is not going to work.  Only misery and/or death will make a difference now.  

Weekly cases are trending downward...so are the vaccines administered.  Deaths however, are not.  There's still 13k people dying a week. 

About a month or two ago, I kept seeing FB posts pop up that said basically, "Yes or no, do you know anyone who has or has had COVID".  It was a short lived meme, as the responses were all overwhelming yes.  But there it is.  Many people still don't believe this is serious or think it's a hoax.   

4 hours ago, pat said:

This lady’s father had a fall.  Caught pneumonia.  Had to get intubated.  Almost died because they couldn’t find an ICU.  And is now facing disability.

Because the ICUs are full of unvaccinated Covid patients soaking up all the beds.

Maybe they couldn't get service because hospitals are requiring nurses, you know the ones who have been dealing with COVID patients and probably all have immunity, to get vaccinated or be fired. Well guess what, small rural hospitals will hire all those nurses and your ICUs will be short staffed.

6 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Maybe they couldn't get service because hospitals are requiring nurses, you know the ones who have been dealing with COVID patients and probably all have immunity, to get vaccinated or be fired. Well guess what, small rural hospitals will hire all those nurses and your ICUs will be short staffed.

Have immunity? HAHAHAHA

28 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Even rural hospitals are largely owned by large companies. They’re all requiring vaccinations. Even one that’s hypothetically owned locally by some right wing truther still wants to make money and CMS is going to pay reduced rates if full staff isn’t required to be vaccinated.

Nurses that don’t want to get vaccinated are going to have to change careers soon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 4:39 PM, pat said:

If only all of these people would just die, not to sound cruel, but just for the good of humanity. I just wish for some disease to wipe stupidity from the human gene pool. That's all.

On 10/13/2021 at 10:33 PM, Starkiller said:

I have a teenage cousin struggling just trying to get a colonoscopy scheduled to check for cancer. It isn’t even an ICU issue, they are just so overwhelmed that it’s affecting everything hospitals need to do.

Yeah tell me about it, I called in to schedule one on Oct 3rd and they told me they were completetly booked until late Dec. Finally found one 40miles away from where I live on Nov 12th. 

Archived