Rapoport: Julio Jones "Getting Treatment" for a Leg Injury

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea the fact these two bros had to break up with each other in that thread was pretty cringey. The mentions of how they were talking through DMs and undoubtedly talking about how they were both smarte

Nah. You just sound like a fucking pussy lately and everyone is wondering when you're going to change your pad. Be accurate about what you say if you're going to cry about getting called out on your s

Posted Images

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

Lol you’ve turned into a bitch. You’ve always been smug, but at least you didn’t have the hallmark of a bitch. Guess Covid and the kids got the best of you. 

Just. Keep. Posting. Insults. And. You'll. Win.

44 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

How are people this bad at reading and why does everyone insist there's an agenda?

I'm not the postman. I don't give a flying fuck what any of you think. When I have opinion, I'm clear about it and I don't wiggle embarrassingly to insist I wasn't wrong. Of late, most of my opinions are "that's interesting, let's see what happens." I'm not into predicting or reading tea leaves to prove how smart I am and I don't bother posting much anymore for that reason.

Vrabel gave a fake reason for Julio not playing. It was interesting to observe and worth monitoring. I replied to a post from someone, don't recall or care who it was, who said 'according to the presser it was rest' or something stupid like that and I replied 'according to the presser we have no reason to believe what was said' or something witty and clever like that.

I don't have some grand point or agenda to scheme gotcha other than to reiterate that Vrabel isn't forthcoming or trustworthy when he discuss player status. Nobody needs to worry that I'm calling them out or they're gonna get busted. I'm also not on any of your fucking teams so I'm not going to red rover over to your god damn side.

Get off my dick.

This in response to a question about if you believed Julio couldn’t come back into the game. Good call dum dum. 

30 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Was there a booby in that preview or an I imagining things?

off topic. Why do men from Wisconsin say booby? Seems strange for adults to go that route over boob, tit, breast, nipple, etc...

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

off topic. Why do men from Wisconsin say booby? Seems strange for adults to go that route over boob, tit, breast, nipple, etc...

Can't speak for an entire state but my kids are little. I'm conditioned to be soft now. Thanks for pointing it out.

9 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You started it dipshit. 

For future reference, when someone effectively tells you to fuck off and go away, they're not insulting you. They could, but they're simply expressing disdain instead. They don't think it's even worth the time to insult you. That's what they're saying.

Sticking around to complain about it only proves them right. If you want to maintain dignity, you remain calm and say "sorry I asked" and move on. Then they look crazy and you look magnanimous and reasoned

You're welcome.

25 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Not into reading the tea leaves and speculating but knows Vrabel gave a fake reason lol. 

I also don't need to read tea leaves to look out a window and tell whether or not the sun is shining. Do you?

"You don't want to argue? Can't be true. If you didn't want to argue, you wouldn't have told me: someone who wants to argue. See how I got you!?"

I'll pass.

4 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

For future reference, when someone effectively tells you to fuck off and go away, they're not insulting you. They could, but they're simply expressing disdain instead. They don't think it's even worth the time to insult you. That's what they're saying.

Sticking around to complain about it only proves them right. If you want to maintain dignity, you remain calm and say "sorry I asked" and move on. Then they look crazy and you look magnanimous and reasoned

You're welcome.

I’ll make sure not to ask you to clarify your point as to understand what you’re saying.

Post less so you can maintain the mirage of your intelligence. That is not an insult, more a well reasoned opinion of your posting style. 

6 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Can't speak for an entire state but my kids are little. I'm conditioned to be soft now. Thanks for pointing it out.

You are probably the 5 or 6th dude from WI I've heard use booby in the past few years. Was just wondering if thats a WI thing.

6 minutes ago, begooode said:

why do you know this?

Road Rules from back in the day plus having worked for a company that required going to Milwaukee every month for about 5 years.