NFL Game Pass

Number9

Mine sucks!!  I have an early gen AppleTV.

I can't go forward/backward more than 30 seconds.  If I watch half a game, the next day I can't start at the second half.

There is no slo-mo.  

The App site says All-22 is coming later

There are commercials.

Also, I sent them a complaint about these issues.  No Response.

Usually, they respond same day.

Yep.   They’ve completely changed the user interface and video player…and the All-22 feature is completely MIA, presumably because the All-22 game film and controls don’t play well with the new video platform and they can’t figure out how to fix it.  

The All-22 is the main reason I’ve paid for a  subscription the past 2-3 years…and now its broken and they can’t(or aren’t inclined) to fix it.     I’m about this close to cancelling just to express my opinion of all the recent  changes (downgrades)  they’ve made. 

12 hours ago, nine said:

Yep.   They’ve completely changed the use interface and video player…and the All-22 feature is completely MIA, presumably because the All-22 game film and controls don’t play well with the new video platform and they can’t figure out how to fix it.  

The All-22 is the main reason I’ve paid for a  subscription the past 2-3 years…and now its broken and they can’t(or aren’t inclined) to fix it.     I’m about this close to cancelling just to express my opinion of all the recent  changes (downgrades)  they’ve made. 

Gotta go with the international gamepass. Everything works well including All-22. They clearly don't give a damn about domestic gamepass.

2 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

Gotta go with the international gamepass. Everything works well including All-22. They clearly don't give a damn about domestic gamepass.

I've heard that international is different USD depending on which country you are in. My dumbass set my VPN up for Hong Kong and forgot to change it to a cheaper country and got billed for auto renew in China.

12 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I've heard that international is different USD depending on which country you are in. My dumbass set my VPN up for Hong Kong and forgot to change it to a cheaper country and got billed for auto renew in China.

I apparently pay in Danish krona. Worked out to about $87 usd. 

42 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Damn, in Ireland it’s around $180. I thought it would be like that Europe-wide. Netherlands used to run it for free before shutting it down when they realised there can’t be 100 million NFL fans in the country

1 hour ago, abenjami said:

What VPN service are you guys using?

I use private internet access. It's cheap and it works but I must say it hasn't been flawless. 2 weeks in a row it has cut out first around half time and later in the 4th quarter. I was able to get back on by switching the country but it has been a bit annoying. To be fair I'm not techy enough to know if it's an issue with the actual vpn or just a gamepass thing.

9 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

I hope somebody makes a subject about this next season because what I got is like a home recording.  I know they show all the games, but I'm a recreational user.  I'm not watching 12-16 games a week.  I'm watching the Titans.  Sometimes next week's opponent or a big game outside my viewing area.

• 2 weeks later...

For what it's worth.....the GamePass All-22 Coaches' Film feature was restored last week.

Unfortunately, they've completely changed their All-22 format to the point where it's practically useless.   There's no longer any sort of search function whatsoever or any way to create your own collection of specific plays .    To watch any specific players or plays, you literally have to go through the play-by-play for each game and select the plays individually, and you can only select one play at a time.     And the keyboard controls no longer work....so you can't watch it in slow-motion or fast-forward/rewind the video.     All you can do is just watch the play in real time....no video controls.    Oh, you want to watch that same play over again?   You'll have to go back  to square one, scroll through the play by play and select it again.   Friggin' ridiculous.

Some of us may recall the various collections of All-22 videos I've posted over the past 2-3 years.   Sadly, that won't be happening at all this year.   Their new All-22 format makes it all but impossible....it would be incredibly cumbersome and time-consuming.   Not gonna happen.

To make matters even worse:   the All-22 feature is only available for the games played in weeks 3 & 4 of this year.   Weeks 1 & 2 aren't available, nor are any games from past seasons.      Based on what I'm seeing, they've eliminated at least 99% of the All-22 game film library.

I've already cancelled the "auto-renew" portion of my subscription....I've also submitted a request that they cancel my current subscription and issue a refund for this year's subscription due to what I feel are "bait and switch" tactics.   I paid for the 2021 season on the assumption that this year's product and content  would be comparable and consistent with previous years....but what they're delivering is a vastly diminished inferior product that certainly isn't worth paying for.

1 hour ago, nine said:

For what it's worth.....the GamePass All-22 Coaches' Film feature was restored last week.

Unfortunately, they've completely changed their All-22 format to the point where it's practically useless.   There's no longer any sort of search function whatsoever or any way to create your own collection of specific plays .    To watch any specific players or plays, you literally have to go through the play-by-play for each game and select the plays individually, and you can only select one play at a time.     And the keyboard controls no longer work....so you can't watch it in slow-motion or fast-forward/rewind the video.     All you can do is just watch the play in real time....no video controls.    Oh, you want to watch that same play over again?   You'll have to go back  to square one, scroll through the play by play and select it again.   Friggin' ridiculous.

I imagine some of us will recall the various collections of All-22 videos I've posted over the past 2-3 years.   Sadly, that won't be happening at all this year.   Their new All-22 format makes it all but impossible....it would be incredibly cumbersome and time-consuming.   Not gonna happen.

To make matters even worse:   the All-22 feature is only available for the games played in weeks 3 & 4 of this year.   Weeks 1 & 2 aren't available, nor are any games from past seasons.      Based on what I'm seeing, they've eliminated at least 99% of the All-22 game film library.

I've already cancelled the "auto-renew" portion of my subscription....I've also submitted a request that they cancel my current subscription and issue a refund for this year's subscription due to what I feel are "bait and switch" tactics.   I paid for the 2021 season on the assumption that this year's product offering would be comparable and consistent with previous years....but what they're delivering is a vastly diminished inferior product that certainly isn't worth paying for.

How do you make your product worse over time? 

Surfshark is another great option for VPN. 

Also NFL.com will show games, so have been using a VPN to see the titans. Sadly Surfshark does not offer server locations in Tennessee, so only can watch when we play big market teams. 

Archived