Thoughts on Titans after Colts game

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think after playing the Cards, @Seattle and now the Colts the Titans are about were we would have hoped, 2-1 and in control of the division.    Barring a complete implosion they should win

Pretty interesting stuff. Downing def runs more 11 personnel which is awesome to see. You can easily create conflict by running/passing out of this group/formation set. Even if you remove week one fro

I just rewatched the game short on the Sunday Ticket app and man am I even more impressed with Downing. He really mixed things up, split Henry out wide, and so on. You guys laughed when I said he migh

Posted Images

6 hours ago, oldschool said:

I just rewatched the game short on the Sunday Ticket app and man am I even more impressed with Downing. He really mixed things up, split Henry out wide, and so on. You guys laughed when I said he might be an upgrade to Smith at OC. We need a larger sample size but the returns so far are good.

I agree,smit smith would've just give the ball to Henry in the back field and then just play action on 3rd down

Part of the problem with limiting Henry’s touches is that all those first half runs into a crowded box is exactly what wears the defense down and what helps Henry become Superman in the second half. Those LBs do NOT want to meet Henry in the 2nd level with a head of steam. Evans injury was and is becoming a factor. McNichols is fine for a couple of plays but we need someone who is more of a threat to break one

6 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Part of the problem with limiting Henry’s touches is that all those first half runs into a crowded box is exactly what wears the defense down and what helps Henry become Superman in the second half. Those LBs do NOT want to meet Henry in the 2nd level with a head of steam. Evans injury was and is becoming a factor. McNichols is fine for a couple of plays but we need someone who is more of a threat to break one

This doesnt get enough attention.

Great point. Great post. You are 100% correct.

15 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

So give him the ball another 420 times before the playoffs start?