Thoughts on Titans after Colts game

OILERMAN

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think after playing the Cards, @Seattle and now the Colts the Titans are about were we would have hoped, 2-1 and in control of the division.    Barring a complete implosion they should win

Pretty interesting stuff. Downing def runs more 11 personnel which is awesome to see. You can easily create conflict by running/passing out of this group/formation set. Even if you remove week one fro

I just rewatched the game short on the Sunday Ticket app and man am I even more impressed with Downing. He really mixed things up, split Henry out wide, and so on. You guys laughed when I said he migh

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I'll have to see it to believe it. 

For all the rest and maintance Vrabel loves to do that doesn't include Henry 

Completely agree. He’s playing with fire and not just with Henry, as Aussie pointed out Simmons snaps are concerning and Landry has played close to 100% snaps for his entire career it feels like

2 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

We picked a good game to have 3 turnovers; the Colts couldn't do shit outside of those gifts we gave them.

The game wasn't as close as the score.  The colts are overrated around here.  They aren't at the same level  as the Titans, Bills, Browns and Chiefs.

And btw, Josh Allen returned to form yesterday.

Just now, ctm said:

The game wasn't as close as the score.  The colts are overrated around here.  They aren't at the same level  as the Titans, Bills, Browns and Chiefs.

It's been obvious for months that they weren't that good and overrated around here. Hopefully yesterday's win helps some move on from the psychological trauma they've suffered from years of Colts losses.

1 minute ago, Mythos27 said:

It's been obvious for months that they weren't that good and overrated around here. Hopefully yesterday's win helps some move on from the psychological trauma they've suffered from years of Colts losses.

I doubt it.  We'll always have posters reminding us of what they did 5+ years ago.

6 minutes ago, ctm said:

No idea what happened to the Bills in week 1 but they are probably the best team in the AFC right now.

9 minutes ago, ctm said:

The Colts with a healthy Wentz and OL are better than you and others care to admit. 

50 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I'll have to see it to believe it. 

For all the rest and maintance Vrabel loves to do that doesn't include Henry 

He thinks Henry is a super human freak and the laws of physics don’t apply to him. 

Just now, ctm said:

A healthy Titans teams is better than a healthy colts team.  Both teams have injuries.

Okay. Whats your point? The Titans are better who disputes that? The debate is around how close the Colts are to the Titans which is closer than you think.