What a day he had, from goat to great. First, he posts up while Tanne is in a mad scramble and things are breaking down. So Tanne sees him, and just as he unloads McNichols takes off. I get it, he thinks it's a broken play (which it was to an extent) and he's trying to give Tanne a target. But it ended up being a bad interception. Then he hits him again out of the backfield and maybe he's not used to that much smoke, but hits him right in the hands and bounces up and intercepted. But it's the Titan way to keep on going, and the next time Tanne hits him  in the flat for a nice TD run. 

And just when you want to cut Swaim after a drop (and a huge one in the end zone last week) he catches one on that beautiful roll out play that didn't go so well last week and gets a lot of yards out of it. Honestly, I thought Pruitt would be starting after last week, but didn't see him at all. Maybe Swaim blocks better and Firsker is still hurt. Surprised not to see Hudson after that great run last week too. Noticed that Swaim lined up in Blasingame's position several times. Maybe he blocks better. 

2 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

What a day he had, from goat to great. First, he posts up while Tanne is in a mad scramble and things are breaking down. So Tanne sees him, and just as he unloads McNichols takes off. I get it, he thinks it's a broken play (which it was to an extent) and he's trying to give Tanne a target. But it ended up being a bad interception. Then he hits him again out of the backfield and maybe he's not used to that much smoke, but hits him right in the hands and bounces up and intercepted. But it's the Titan way to keep on going, and the next time Tanne hits him  in the flat for a nice TD run. 

I'm pretty sure that was Rogers, not McNichols.

19 hours ago, sunworshipper said:

I'm pretty sure that was Rogers, not McNichols.

I can't tape the games anymore, so working off my memory. If I am mistaken maybe someone will let me know. I can't see Rogers doing that, he's a pretty good receiver and used to smoke. McNichols on the other hand not so great. If it was Rogers it was sure a short route, more like where a RB would be. 

The first INT thrown right to Leonard was a play where McNichols was crossing left to right and Hudson vice versa.  I think Hudson was the primary as it looked like the play design would have resulted in a 15 yard gain or so against that defense.  Problem was that McNichols and Hudson picked each other and they both stopped so Tannehill had to pull it back and then he just threw it (presumably thinking McNichols would keep going to the right).

Second INT was to Rogers and bounced off the shoulder pad up into the air on 3rd and 9.

1 hour ago, BudsOilers said:

My guess is that either McNichols or Hudson ran their route at the wrong depth.

I think McNichols. Vrabel alluded to bad play them great one when he praised

Jeremy in post game speech