Julio on the sideline: load management, injury, or something else?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is such a non issue...

Much ado about nothing    

I’m thinking small injury that made Vrabel be cautious today. 

Posted Images

Think some people need to actually watch Vrabel's post match presser the message he was selling is they didn't put Julio in was not because he wouldn't block but because that was all they were asking of their WR to do at that point and they didn't want to put miles on the clock in plays he wasn't going to be a receiver.

Then you also have this from Rapoport today.

16 hours ago, AvgJoe said:

From the presser, it sounds like Vrabel kept Julio out for “load management” given the game plan 

From the presser, it sounds like Vrabel made something implausible up and there's zero cause to accept it at face value.

My first guess was it was effort related, then after the press conference I figured maybe they didn't want to risk losing him too after AJ was already out and the offense was able to move the ball fine without him. You don't want to go to NY without either one of those guys. 

These are the moments in which I absolutely cannot stand Vrabel. Stop with the grandstanding and tell it like it is. 

10 hours ago, TitanTez said:

Dink and donk....He was horrible and you know it.

I know your a troll so idc what you say about the team. I am just curious, are you an opposition fan trying to cause shit or did t-rac rape you? Or maybe is your life just so shitty and you are a fan but you have to take out your frustrations here because you are not man enough to tackle your real problems?

Edited by Callidus

I believe we all agree the Titans were the better team and were in control for the majority of the game.      They won by two scores despite having a -3 turnover margin and their top two WR on the sidelines. 

Once they got into the 3rd quarter, Vrabel knew they were positioning themselves to win regardless of Julio's contribution.     And when Julio got a little bit dinged , Vrabes chose to hold him out and avoid risking further injury.    Julio was still available and could have gone back out there if needed;   it wasn't necessary.

2 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

This is such a non issue...

How many things have been "non-issues" that posters and/or Paul Kuharsky have tried to make into issues?  I feel like it's a weekly thing.  There's always something for people to complain about, even after a dominating win against a division rival.

Edited by scine09
1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

Could be.

But it's incredibly odd and stands out rather significantly in the NFL.

The only way it's really an issue is if the injury he was held out for becomes serious enough to affect future playing time. But that's not what people seem to be concerned with. Instead, some seem to be digging for some sort of unnecessary drama.

• NashvilleNinja changed the title to Julio on the sideline: load management, injury, or something else?