Julio on the sideline: load management, injury, or something else?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is such a non issue...

Much ado about nothing    

I’m thinking small injury that made Vrabel be cautious today. 

Posted Images

Just now, oldschool said:

Moved the ball... not a juggernaut. Try harder.

They did move the ball. As you alluded too though, they've proven that just moving the ball isn't enough. Today I think it was pretty evident that once they got into the red zone they just weren't good enough to actually finish. That's a very concerning team trait. 

Just now, Mythos27 said:

They did move the ball. As you alluded too though, they've proven that just moving the ball isn't enough. Today I think it was pretty evident that once they got into the red zone they just weren't good enough to actually finish. That's a very concerning team trait. 

If you force 2 turnovers, only get 265 yds 25% on 3rd downs and 16 pts, you ain't moving the ball. 

30 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

If you force 2 turnovers, only get 265 yds 25% on 3rd downs and 16 pts, you ain't moving the ball. 

They objectively moved the ball. Their 1st drive of the second half took up  literally 8+ minutes. You don't do that without moving the ball. This is a stupid hill to die on. The better point is that them moving the ball well didn't amount to much else other than running clock on most of their drives which is literally doing our job for us. Pick winning arguments.

8 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

They objectively moved the ball. Their 1st drive of the second half took up  literally 8+ minutes. You don't do that without moving the ball. This is a stupid hill to die on. The better point is that them moving the ball well didn't amount to much else other than running clock on most of their drives which is literally doing our job for us. Pick winning arguments.

I'm not dying on any hill. Their offense was pedestrian

11 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

I'm not dying on any hill. Their offense was pedestrian

I definitely agree they were pedestrian. Moving the ball alone doesn't make you good. It's like the bare minimum of offense. 

6 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

You know who moved the ball today? DeSean Jackson. He almost had as many yards as Wince

Him still being that fast at this age is insane. Probably the best pure deep threat in the history of the game aside from Moss.

21 minutes ago, The Toddster said:

According to the postgame call-in show, Vrabel said it had to do with his willingness to block or lack thereof.  Make of it what you will.  

Yeah I meant to post this. Glennon supposedly speculated it was about Julio’s blocking effort which they said if it was true it was ridiculous of Vrabel. 

51 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

On that critical drive: no King Henry, no AJ, and no Julio for several plays. Kind of nice to know that they have others they can rely upon.

Deep roster this year. 

• NashvilleNinja changed the title to Julio on the sideline: load management, injury, or something else?