Julio on the sideline: load management, injury, or something else?

9 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Lol Damn...

Is it that we beat the Colts? Is there a little something extra in them happy pills people took after the clock struck all zeros?

People talking like we were up by 3 or 4 touchdowns is sending me on a trip right now.

The game was functionally over when we forced them to settle for a FG in the 4th...It would've taken a lot of unlikely shit to happen for them to pull off a win there.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is such a non issue...

Much ado about nothing    

I’m thinking small injury that made Vrabel be cautious today. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

The game was functionally over when we forced them to settle for a FG in the 4th...It would've taken a lot of unlikely shit to happen for them to pull off a win there.

I get what you're saying. It felt like the game was over for the Colts, but feelings are unreliable. And I get people aren't going to be as interested in this because we won. Again, because of feelings.

Oh well. I've speculated all I'm going to. Time to go enjoy the rest of this sunny ass Sunday weather.

16 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Tanny was close to 70%. He had the one bad INT that was more on his checkdown target seeing ghosts than it was Tanny. Otherwise Tanny was fine. And this would be a god damn ridiculous reason to take away his best receiver even if there were no plans to throw him the ball.

I thought the first INT was on the receiver for not sitting down in the zone. All-22 will help prove one way or the other. The 2nd was clearly on the receiver for not catching the ball.

He had the most snaps of any receiver.  The media is just so dumb yet they think they know so much.  After 4 years, they still do not understand Vrabel.  But I have no doubt there will be articles written and screaming on podcasts of how stupid Vrabel and the team are 

33 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Lol Damn...

Is it that we beat the Colts? Is there a little something extra in them happy pills people took after the clock struck all zeros?

People talking like we were up by 3 or 4 touchdowns is sending me on a trip right now.

Colts weren't really able to move the ball. The score really didn't show the dominance

9 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I thought the first INT was on the receiver for not sitting down in the zone. All-22 will help prove one way or the other. The 2nd was clearly on the receiver for not catching the ball.

McNichols wasn’t it?

It looked like a bad pass at the time, but there seemed to be some indecision by the checkdown guy. The 2nd one was tipped right?

@oldschool

There's a clip of the INT on NFL.com in the drive summary in the game's box score page. In the app at least.

There were two Titan receivers running to the same spot on that play from both sides of the OL so there may have been someone not on the right page there. Either that or it was bad play design. It caused Tanny to hesitate before he went ahead and threw to one of them.

Maybe Tanny should've tried to find someone else further down the field, but I'd put the blame on the receivers.

Edited by NashvilleNinja
54 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

So it will be speculated.  If I had to guess, Jones has a little diva in him so Vrabel is putting him back in line.  Team first.  Not how many targets you get.

Not what Rapoport was reporting earlier today he reported that the Titans have been thrilled with how Jones has come in and done things the "Titan" way including the blocking aspect of the game.

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Not what Rapoport was reporting earlier today he reported that the Titans have been thrilled with how Jones has come in and done things the "Titan" way including the blocking aspect of the game.

The highlight of him getting in there on the INT to prevent a pick 6 was nice.

24 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The Colts had drives of 9, 17, 7, and 9 plays. They moved the ball on roughly half their possessions. You are hilariously wrong as usual.

4 punts 25% on 3rd down? Less than 300 yds of offense. Yeah a juggernaut

25 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Not to mention running down the interception

• NashvilleNinja changed the title to Julio on the sideline: load management, injury, or something else?