Julio on the sideline: load management, injury, or something else?

4 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Had we been in danger of losing, Julio would've gone in. That's the point...

Umm... Titans were up by 6, not 16. And AJB wasn't playing either.

If it was to preserve health that's cool. But Julio has played through stuff before many times in his career.

Edited by NashvilleNinja
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is such a non issue...

Much ado about nothing    

I’m thinking small injury that made Vrabel be cautious today. 

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

It was surely weird. I’m thinking he tweaked something and wanted to play but they kept him out unless they thought they really needed him. Didn’t want to risk severe injury. 

I agree.  Titans need him healthy in January but the idiot Nashville media will make this a thing 

18 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Umm... Titans were up by 6, not 16. And AJB wasn't playing either.

If it was to preserve health that's cool. But Julio has played through stuff before many times in his career.

Don't let the score fool you. We were in full control of that game. If they were able to hit a FG and cut the lead, I guarantee you Julio comes out. You're worrying too much about something that isn't and wouldn't have been an issue. Now, if he's hurt and misses a bunch of practice this week, it's a different conversation.

12 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Don't let the score fool you. We were in full control of that game. If they were able to hit a FG and cut the lead, I guarantee you Julio comes out. You're worrying too much about something that isn't and wouldn't have been an issue. Now, if he's hurt and misses a bunch of practice this week, it's a different conversation.

It really is weird how a W in the W/L column changes people's attitudes about things.

That's what would have made this a different conversation. You can you say it's a guarantee that Julio comes out, but that's unknowable.

The Titans did not have a lead anywhere near comfortable enough to be pulling their de facto #1 receiver from the game regardless of how "in control" of the game they were. One play with blown coverage could have taken away any sense of control. Games are won and lost that way every week. Even if they weren't going to throw to Julio having him out there even as just a decoy may have helped just enough to turn that field goal into a touchdown.

You know all of this.

10 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

LOL - The Titans are not going to say what was up whether it was an injury or a benching or "load management", 

Who said they were?

Edited by NashvilleNinja
1 minute ago, SleepingTitan said:

No need to risk Julio with Brown banged up and an easy victory. If it was me, I even pull the King 👑

Lol Damn...

Is it that we beat the Colts? Is there a little something extra in them happy pills people took after the clock struck all zeros?

People talking like we were up by 3 or 4 touchdowns is sending me on a trip right now.

Just now, TitanTez said:

Bad throwing day from Tanny, no need of getting him hurt.

Tanny was not able to connect deep on passes and ot caused issues.

Tanny was close to 70%. He had the one bad INT that was more on his checkdown target seeing ghosts than it was Tanny. Otherwise Tanny was fine. And this would be a god damn ridiculous reason to take away his best receiver even if there were no plans to throw him the ball.

4 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Tanny was close to 70%. He had the one bad INT that was more on his checkdown target seeing ghosts than it was Tanny. Otherwise Tanny was fine. And this would be a god damn ridiculous reason to take away his best receiver even if there were no plans to throw him the ball.

Dink and donk....He was horrible and you know it.

• NashvilleNinja changed the title to Julio on the sideline: load management, injury, or something else?