Russell Brand: Clinton team created “Russiagate” indictment

Tnasty

On 10/3/2021 at 3:06 AM, OILERMAN said:

I listened to the Mueller report twice on audio and also listened to the senate intel report(which was way more damning).

Also last summer parts of the redacted Mueller report was released after people sued to have it released. The newly released stuff showed where Trump lied in his written response to Mueller about not knowing Stone was in contact with Wikileaks, he actually encouraged Stone to.(Trump had direct knowledge of Roger Stone’s outreach to WikiLeaks, according to multiple witnesses interviewed by Mueller. He encouraged that outreach and asked his campaign chairman to pursue it further, those witnesses said.)

Gee I wonder why they all kept lying to the investigators and needed pardons? It's so hard to figure out.

The truth is the public didn't really care about Trump's ties to Russia. They don't care about the Jan 6th stuff either.

Trump lost way more support getting on TV and suggesting people might inject bleach and stuff like that. 

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-indictment-of-hillary-clintons-b42

ty

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump promised to pardon the people involved if they didn't testify, they didn't cooperate and he followed through and pardoned them    The Republican controlled senate intel report showed t

Totally reputable news source for those seeking "truth."

It was obvious from the beginning that the Trump team had a crazy number if ties to the Russian government.    Just for starters, feel free to explain why the head of the Trump campaign gave in

Posted Images

On 10/3/2021 at 3:06 AM, OILERMAN said:

I listened to the Mueller report twice on audio and also listened to the senate intel report(which was way more damning).

Also last summer parts of the redacted Mueller report was released after people sued to have it released. The newly released stuff showed where Trump lied in his written response to Mueller about not knowing Stone was in contact with Wikileaks, he actually encouraged Stone to.(Trump had direct knowledge of Roger Stone’s outreach to WikiLeaks, according to multiple witnesses interviewed by Mueller. He encouraged that outreach and asked his campaign chairman to pursue it further, those witnesses said.)

Gee I wonder why they all kept lying to the investigators and needed pardons? It's so hard to figure out.

The truth is the public didn't really care about Trump's ties to Russia. They don't care about the Jan 6th stuff either.

Trump lost way more support getting on TV and suggesting people might inject bleach and stuff like that. 

Yeah Oman, the argument isn’t whether or not Trump is a shithead (read: he is) it’s whether or not the Clinton campaign fabricated the story of Trump collusion or not (read: they did).

Did Trump collude with Russia to influence the 2016 election? There have been no charges pressed for that.

Did the Clinton campaign make that up to help her campaign, and then follow up on that lie to soften the blow of her EMBARRASSING defeat?

Well, that answer is in the courts hands. 

My disgust is that partisans would rather defend Clinton than ever have let a truth release that Trump could’ve been right. If the Clinton campaign is guilty of fabricating a story of collusion shouldn’t they be punished? If Republicans fabricated a story of Joe Biden that he was a Chinese puppet shouldn’t they be punished? I assume so.

4 hours ago, Tnasty said:

Yeah Oman, the argument isn’t whether or not Trump is a shithead (read: he is) it’s whether or not the Clinton campaign fabricated the story of Trump collusion or not (read: they did).

Did Trump collude with Russia to influence the 2016 election? There have been no charges pressed for that.

Did the Clinton campaign make that up to help her campaign, and then follow up on that lie to soften the blow of her EMBARRASSING defeat?

Well, that answer is in the courts hands. 

My disgust is that partisans would rather defend Clinton than ever have let a truth release that Trump could’ve been right. If the Clinton campaign is guilty of fabricating a story of collusion shouldn’t they be punished? If Republicans fabricated a story of Joe Biden that he was a Chinese puppet shouldn’t they be punished? I assume so.

The Clinton campaign didn’t just make it up. We already know the Russians had lots of highly suspicious interactions with the Trump campaign.

And you still haven’t answered why the head of the Trump campaign gave internal polling to Russian intelligence. 

9 hours ago, Starkiller said:

The Clinton campaign didn’t just make it up. We already know the Russians had lots of highly suspicious interactions with the Trump campaign.

And you still haven’t answered why the head of the Trump campaign gave internal polling to Russian intelligence. 

We already knew? Give me some of the sources. Even the Steele dossier was proven to be a Clinton disaster.

Why does polling information matter so much?

37 minutes ago, Tnasty said:

We already knew? Give me some of the sources. Even the Steele dossier was proven to be a Clinton disaster.

Why does polling information matter so much?

Have you read the Mueller report or the Senate Intelligence report yet? Or at least delved into it? Until then stop posting about any of this. 

18 hours ago, Tnasty said:

It was in the course of trying to lure the FBI into investigating this scam conspiracy theory when Sussman allegedly lied to Baker,

This is carefully worded to both put forth an idea this incident spurred the Russia investigation and also claim he said nothing untrue. 

The investigation was already well underway by the FBI before this happened.  I laid this out in a post that you claimed you would read later but I don’t think you ever did.  

If Mr Greenwald was all about informing his readers, why do you think he’d elect not to mention this fact?  I know why.  Do you? 

It doesn’t say what you think it says.  There is a reason for that.  

Edited by Rogue

12 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Why does it matter? If it didn’t matter then why did they give it to Russian intelligence?

You didn’t answer the question of why it would matter. 

I could tell Russia my favorite color is green and by the logic you’ve expressed, that would mean I’m traitor for letting Russia know something.

Edited by Tnasty

24 minutes ago, Tnasty said:

You didn’t answer the question of why it would matter. 

I could tell Russia my favorite color is green and by the logic you’ve expressed, that would mean I’m traitor for letting Russia know something.

It’s funny that you are claiming I’m the guy not answering the question when you have repeatedly dodged the question of why they gave polling data to Russian intelligence. 

But if you really want to know the value of that data, just imagine if Russia could use that data to target certain segments of the population with misinformation via big Facebook ad buys and troll farms. Which is exactly what happened…

You claim Trump-Russia collusion didn’t happen, but the only argument you can come up with is “yeah, they colluded, but did it matter?”

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2021 at 9:33 AM, Starkiller said:

It’s funny that you are claiming I’m the guy not answering the question when you have repeatedly dodged the question of why they gave polling data to Russian intelligence. 

But if you really want to know the value of that data, just imagine if Russia could use that data to target certain segments of the population with misinformation via big Facebook ad buys and troll farms. Which is exactly what happened…

You claim Trump-Russia collusion didn’t happen, but the only argument you can come up with is “yeah, they colluded, but did it matter?”

They did not need to do any misinformation...Twitter and Facebook did that on their own. And Hunter Biden was Russian misinformation. You have little credibility except for the sheep that still believe that shit... And by the way, though you will not read it...

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/10/19/coming_into_focus_hillarys_secretive_russiagate-flogging_pair_of_super-lawyers_799168.html

5 hours ago, El Guapo said:

They did not need to do any misinformation...Twitter and Facebook did that on their own. And Hunter Biden was Russian misinformation. You have little credibility except for the sheep that still believe that shit... And by the way, though you will not read it...

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/10/19/coming_into_focus_hillarys_secretive_russiagate-flogging_pair_of_super-lawyers_799168.html

Why did the Trump campaign give internal data to Russian intelligence?