Around the NFL Week 3 Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol at not calling delay of game when the Ravens spent a whole second on 0.

Not the first time the refs decided to completely ignore a key delay of game on the Ravens 

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, SlurpyDurpyDo said:

I hope the Ratfucks and Bills both lose horribly in the playoffs. Arrogant bunch of fuckers.

Idk I keep thinking your a Baltimore fan and not kc fan. Maybe it's the purple s you never changed.

1 minute ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I still remember how Tom Dempsey's record (with his club foot) stood for so long at 63 yards. Then Jason Elam tied it 28 years later.

But since then there have been 6 different kickers to hit a FG for at least 63 yards. And now this future HOFer hits one for 66 yards.

I wonder if they would let another kicker put cement in his cleats to kick FGs.

I saw a TV special where women were putting cement in their butts.  Awful complications.

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

I wonder if they would let another kicker put cement in his cleats to kick FGs.

I saw a TV special where women were putting cement in their butts.  Awful complications.

I have seen guys get cement poisoning at work before and I can't imagine how bad it would be if you put it in your body on purpose. 

1 minute ago, Callidus said:

I have seen guys get cement poisoning at work before and I can't imagine how bad it would be if you put it in your body on purpose. 

Showed the woman in the hospital, almost dead.  I think most of them are exotic dancers, po' ones.

3 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

I'm so jelly of these badass stadiums

I was looking at that.  If the Titans remodeled anything close to those, I think they could sell out.  Titans problem, no space and no parking.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic