Jonboy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From Reddit   

It only wasn't convincing because of the turnovers.   We turned it over 3 times to 0 for them...and won by 9. That's actually insanely hard to do.

The pass rush is night and day from last season 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Save for that terrible miss on Hines, he balled. 

I didn't notice him (in a good way).  It's' not like he was McDougald or Molden allowing long plays.  So it's nice that he's stabilizing that S spot since it doesn't seem like Hooker is returning soon.

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I wonder if Hooker and Crunk could be next years safeties?

Cruikshank is off contract at the end of this year, think they do need to draft a highly athletic safety who has sideline to sideline range and groom him to replace Byard in 2023.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

34 minutes ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

Too early to tell, he was going against a 3rd string OT.

True but I remember when we went against a woeful Bengals o-line last year that was ever more putrid because it was littered with backups and we generated negative pressure and lost the game.

That's two weeks in a row he's showed out. Should have ended the game in Seattle with that safety as well.

Cruikshank has to stay healthy for a stretch before I would consider putting him out there as a starter.

Crazy how Byard just fell of a cliff last year.  He was considered one of the premier safeties in the league but this isn't a small sample size now and he's not dealing with an injury.  He's just not as good as we thought he was.  

28 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I wonder if Hooker and Crunk could be next years safeties?

Funny you say that.  I think Byard and Lewan need to be shown the door.  A lot of cap money tied up in two guys who are just very avg.  

7 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Cruikshank has to stay healthy for a stretch before I would consider putting him out there as a starter.

Crazy how Byard just fell of a cliff last year.  He was considered one of the premier safeties in the league but this isn't a small sample size now and he's not dealing with an injury.  He's just not as good as we thought he was.  

Terrible to say this but Simple Jake was right about him. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic