Mainstream national political media is right wing

luvyablue256

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ivanka and Jared are even worse. Put in the WH after failed security clearances, made millions while working in the WH, Ivanka getting trade marks from China,  the 2 bill Saudi bail out. His kids were

Trump and the GOP already spent the money, genius. The debt ceiling is about paying for the trillions in debt they already racked up…

Posted Images

I havent paid attention in a few days so somebody correct me if i'm wrong but.....

apparantly the whole Disney thing is just complete bullshit grandstanding by Desantits to act tough but the law really can't do anything at all...

He's just duping the retard base into thinking he's being tough when the special priveldges Disney recieves are basically written into the state constitution. He CAN force a dismissal of the zone if a vote in the area in order to change rules/laws  passes ... but the ones that get to vate are the largest landowners.

Guess who the largest land owner in the very special region of Disney World is?..

So it's all BS. And republicans are once again tricked by theater and news and what not.

I'f i'm wrong though, i'll admit it. But everything i saw and heard last week supports the above statements.

Edited by titanruss

7 hours ago, titanruss said:

I havent paid attention in a few days so somebody correct me if i'm wrong but.....

apparantly the whole Disney thing is just complete bullshit grandstanding by Desantits to act tough but the law really can't do anything at all...

He's just duping the retard base into thinking he's being tough when the special priveldges Disney recieves are basically written into the state constitution. He CAN force a dismissal of the zone if a vote in the area in order to change rules/laws  passes ... but the ones that get to vate are the largest landowners.

Guess who the largest land owner in the very special region of Disney World is?..

So it's all BS. And republicans are once again tricked by theater and news and what not.

I'f i'm wrong though, i'll admit it. But everything i saw and heard last week supports the above statements.

You have a link for these "special priveldges Disney recieves are basically written into the state constitution"?

4 hours ago, ChemEngr79 said:

I think it a chosen strategy to move the news cycle off of the crazy gerrymander that they rammed through immediately prior.

As opposed to what?  All the crazy gerrymandering the Dems are ramming through?   

9 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

There are Democratic states that gerrymander, but there are also Democratic states that have adopted bipartisan or nonpartisan redistricting processes. I haven't heard of Republican states doing that. 

Personally I think unless there's a federal solution it's dumb to hamstring yourself. Gerrymander away until there are rules that apply everywhere. 

Democrats are the ones who support those federal solutions by the way. Republicans are consistently on the side of gerrymandering because overall it benefits them much more to continue the status quo.

29 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

As long as the GOP is gerrymandering states, Democrats have no choice but to do the same to some degree. But even then they would have to go way further to match the GOP's nakedly partisan tactics.

5 hours ago, Starkiller said:

As long as the GOP is gerrymandering states, Democrats have no choice but to do the same to some degree. But even then they would have to go way further to match the GOP's nakedly partisan tactics.

Have you seen the Alabama districts? It’s absolutely wild what they did with I think was district 4. It’s one of them. It stretches across the entire state almost and makes sure to hit into every place that is heavily black. The rest of the districts are as white as snow. 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Have you seen the Alabama districts? It’s absolutely wild what they did with I think was district 4. It’s one of them. It stretches across the entire state almost and makes sure to hit into every place that is heavily black. The rest of the districts are as white as snow. 

Yep. Or then there’s Nashville…

14 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

You have a link for these "special priveldges Disney recieves are basically written into the state constitution"?

It's much easier to research what the actual abilities are of Desantis to keep Disney from maintaining the status quo. Since he has none and there are no real ways to do anything without consulting the largest landowners in the area first ( read: Disney) .. the. De facto it's protected unless the state constitution is rewritten. 

We can argue it  ..... or we can make a bet once you dive deep enough using actual real sources that you have to trust enough to wager with ( which are undoubtedly not your normal sources and probably ones you would call liberal)

since you won't do the second thing - that is.. make a bet that not shit of actual real consequences ever happen to Disney and the story fades - I can just say I heard it from the us governments mouth in NPR and a normal fuck off from me will suffice 

7 hours ago, titanruss said:

It's much easier to research what the actual abilities are of Desantis to keep Disney from maintaining the status quo. Since he has none and there are no real ways to do anything without consulting the largest landowners in the area first ( read: Disney) .. the. De facto it's protected unless the state constitution is rewritten. 

We can argue it  ..... or we can make a bet once you dive deep enough using actual real sources that you have to trust enough to wager with ( which are undoubtedly not your normal sources and probably ones you would call liberal)

since you won't do the second thing - that is.. make a bet that not shit of actual real consequences ever happen to Disney and the story fades - I can just say I heard it from the us governments mouth in NPR and a normal fuck off from me will suffice 

That's alot of words to say you don't have a link.

4 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

That's alot of words to say you don't have a link.

I very clearly said I heard it on NPR ... go there and do your own research ya lazy racist traitor. Giving you a link never matters anyhow because of it didn't come from "straightfromthedickofTRUMP.com" you cucks say it's fake news. 

And I was right.... no bets from you because you know it's all a sham. 

2 hours ago, titanruss said:

I very clearly said I heard it on NPR ... go there and do your own research ya lazy racist traitor. Giving you a link never matters anyhow because of it didn't come from "straightfromthedickofTRUMP.com" you cucks say it's fake news. 

And I was right.... no bets from you because you know it's all a sham. 

Like I said, no source.

Also, only fucking idiots bet on anything they don't have a personal involvement in.

So is the crazy lib go to insult now adding "traitor" to racist?