Hey everyone just wanted to share something personal…

Stan

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is hard for me. I won’t be around here much during the season if at all. I started noticing some changes to my eating habits, bowel movements that caused me concern enough to go to the doctor. I

Fuck it.  Beers kicked in.     Fuck cancer.  Straight up.  Most of us here are old enough to know someone who’s been affected by it, if not ourselves.     Beat that bitch.  I’m assuming

I don't like Stan's chances 

Posted Images

On 9/21/2021 at 8:43 PM, Bongo59 said:

You want bright days in the sun and dark nights devoid of blue light to avoid GI cancers. 

P.S. Jack if you don’t decrease your sun exposure, it looks like you won’t have skin in the game for very long. 

C834D8C9-7D21-46D7-878F-BC407BB5AF7D.jpeg

000741E8-97E9-4A99-9A28-38C0B0BE7259.jpeg

Edited by titaninpgh

1 hour ago, titaninpgh said:

P.S. Jack if you don’t decrease your sun exposure, it looks like you won’t have skin in the game for very long. 

C834D8C9-7D21-46D7-878F-BC407BB5AF7D.jpeg

000741E8-97E9-4A99-9A28-38C0B0BE7259.jpeg

When you see your stomach do the roll into something that resembles an old woman’s ass you should likely not be giving others advice about health treatment when you don’t have a medical license. I know some fat doctors, but they have a medical license, so hey they at least know they’re hypocrites. 

5 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

I knew that the spirit of goodwill and community wouldn't last. How dysfunctional is it that I see this as a TR feature rather than a bug?

cc3fb61df5200eca518fe22adf03e073.gif

That always happens when someone brings up Skydad. All the atheists start feeling pangs of guilty rage (or raging guilt?) and all the Duddly Do-Righters start feeling their Sunday school roots thinking their one prayer is going to be the one that tips the balance and makes god suddenly give more of a fuck than he already did/didn't.

Then every body starts acting like a bunch of long tailed cats in a room full of rocking chairs.

It's the spice of life.