Week 3 Colts vs Titans Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

12 minutes ago, SkipPayless said:

That is incorrect. Washington post says WW2 alone had 405k American deaths. I have posted my source 

Also, when he made this comment there were 500K Covid deaths just FYI 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/02/23/bidens-messed-up-math-comparing-war-deaths-covid-deaths/

Lol. That’s the official congressional report dude. It’s not incorrect. That’s the official source, regardless what any news outlet reports. Actually read the link to the official casualty report. Sheesh. 

And I was wrong.  It’s 520k for Total deaths from WW2 and WW1, not combat deaths. Combat deaths, which Biden was referencing in the speech, are even lower. 

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tannehill was a ridiculous 20/23 264 yards passing on the 6 scoring drives in regulation and if my math is accurate, perfect in the 2nd half on said scoring drives. Basically as usual these idiots hav

As high as the win versus Seattle was, it's relatively meaningless now that they start playing AFC and divisional opponents.  They need to win on Sunday.

We need to completely bury the Colts. Get up early and don't let up.   Defense needs to find a way to get pressure on a gimpy Wentz or Eason. Will certainly be a stark contrast to Kyler and

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SkipPayless said:

Thank you. Why did he also say that more people died of Covid than in battle in WW1, WW2 and 9/11?

As of now, the total deaths in America: 666,440. That's more deaths than all the Americans who died in World War I, World War II, the Vietnam War and 9/11 combined.

Your bias is disgusting. As I mentioned with Japan. People like you who are diehard for only one side are a cancer on society. I truly mean this when I say I feel very sad for individuals like yourself. You are so blinded by your hatred for one side over another. I hope one day you'll wake up, but since you stay in an echo chamber I doubt it. Once you realize both sides are bad you're life will be better. 

Why do I get the feeling you had this all typed up and was waiting for someone to play your game?

No point in arguing. Honestly it is just sad to know people are like this. Really shows how far this country, and to a greater extent the world has fallen. 

El Oh El at the "no point in arguing" bit.  You are running through your fake-sincere playbook awfully quickly, aren't you?

52 minutes ago, Doogie said:

What if he did support trump? What does it matter? Someone can bash Biden without people attacking him as a "trumper". 

God knows when someone bashed Trump every other post around here for years no one seemed to care. 

People did care.  It's just that the most outspoken Trump supporters also were outspoken about other topics that got them banned.  I'm fairly certain there are quite a few ... let's call them Hard-Core Republicans ... that post frequently but understand most of us are sick of politics.  

27 minutes ago, SkipPayless said:

I posted facts from a reputable source. Whether you choose to agree with them is up to you. I just don't like misinformation or trying to silence others  

Kenyan muslim Lizardpeople?

I swear, Trumpists will believe anything if it's negative and aimed at some target on 'the left'.

3 minutes ago, rns90 said:

It’s probably that Maker84 that’s the troll.  Probably not a new poster.

No, Maker admitted to being a Trumper last year.  This poster is claiming not to be.  As you know if someone is enough of a Trumper that they go on message boards defending him then they won’t deny being a Trumper.

That is incorrect. Washington post says WW2 alone had 405k American deaths. I have posted my source 

Also, when he made this comment there were 500K Covid deaths just FYI 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/02/23/bidens-messed-up-math-comparing-war-deaths-covid-deaths/

There are two main resources when totaling American deaths during conflict, published by the Department of Veterans Affairs and Congressional Research Service. According to the Department of Veterans Affairs, a total of 392,393 battle deaths were recorded for the three named wars: World War I, World War II and Vietnam War. A total of 2,977 people died in the September 11, 2001 attacks on America, bringing the combined total to 395,370 deaths, suggesting Biden's statement was accurate. You can not pick if you want (and, of course, you do because it involves Biden), but either which way we're past that point now.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-covid-death-comparison-world-wars-vietnam-9-11-1575650

• Jonboy unpinned this topic