Week 3 Colts vs Titans Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tannehill was a ridiculous 20/23 264 yards passing on the 6 scoring drives in regulation and if my math is accurate, perfect in the 2nd half on said scoring drives. Basically as usual these idiots hav

As high as the win versus Seattle was, it's relatively meaningless now that they start playing AFC and divisional opponents.  They need to win on Sunday.

We need to completely bury the Colts. Get up early and don't let up.   Defense needs to find a way to get pressure on a gimpy Wentz or Eason. Will certainly be a stark contrast to Kyler and

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

image.png.804111b1485383bab467d77e30eeb65d.png

They did move the ball against Seattle at times but also had four 3 and outs, a 4 play series loss of downs and a 5 play series ending in a fumble.  I'd also point out that the last TD drive was down 28-10 late 4th.

thanks for pulling the facts, I was on the road and watching the game on my phone over dinner.

27 minutes ago, pat said:

thanks for pulling the facts, I was on the road and watching the game on my phone over dinner.

What part of "they did move the ball against Seattle" did you miss? I didn't say they went up and down the field. I said they moved it well enough and got bogged down in plus territory twice which took away points. 

23 minutes ago, oldschool said:

What part of "they did move the ball against Seattle" did you miss? I didn't say they went up and down the field. I said they moved it well enough and got bogged down in plus territory twice which took away points. 

Moved the ball and coming away with no points is a lazy argument. I'm not sure why you spew this nonsense every week.

3 hours ago, oldschool said:

It was 14-3 for 50 seconds. The Colts responded to the Seahawks TD with a TD. Wentz has looked pretty good passing the ball through 2 games, one against a very good defense in the Rams.

Wentz is far from the Colts issues these past few games. They simply are injured up front all over the OL and therefore have been very subpar. Also Darius Leonard is injured and doesn’t look himself and they have missed Xavier Rhodes. 

2 hours ago, oldschool said:

Well, the Colts didn't move the ball well enough to win the game.

Titans moved the ball much better, and in fact scored every other drive.  Comparing the two offenses against the same defense, I came away unimpressed by the Colts offense.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/202109190sea.htm#all_vis_drives

• Jonboy unpinned this topic