Randy Bullock Appreciation Thread

TitansGuru

“Since 2019, Number 14 Randy Bullock is the 14th kicker for the Tennessee Titans.”

The second of the seventh sons. Gasp ?! Houston. Bud Adams. The second of the middle fingers! It’s been there, in plain sight, this whole time.

This proves that Bud Adams knew all along! And Vrabel was naught but the name of his sword ?.

19 minutes ago, scine09 said:

In fairness, he didn’t really make all the kicks he was supposed to make.  That 44 yarder that he missed was one that every NFL kicker needs to be able to make.

In fairness,.... he should have been perfect.... doesn't seem in fairness.  +40 aren't 20 yarders, and even PATS are 94% now.  In fairness, the guy was on his couch last week and just won a huge game for the Titans against an opponent and in a setting where he had every opportunity to fail.  And I'm a Bullock hater.

Edited by begooode

15 minutes ago, begooode said:

In fairness,.... he should have been perfect.... doesn't seem in fairness.  +40 aren't 20 yarders, and even PATS are 94% now.  In fairness, the guy was on his couch last week and just won a huge game for the Titans against an opponent and in a setting where he had every opportunity to fail.  And I'm a Bullock hater.

I’m still bitter about him potentially costing the Titans a playoff spot in 2016 while with the Bengals.

33 minutes ago, begooode said:

What I don't get is how is a guy like Bullock still sitting on his coach over a guy like Badgley? When I saw the Titans signed Bullock I knew right away he may not be perfect but he'd be way better than the sorry dudes they've trotted out recently.