flaming_thumbtack

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seahawks were 4-12 on 3rd down, 33% 

While the defense did allow 30 points, I thought that they looked much improved. First, the pass rush generated pressure throughout the game which is a huge improvement on last year; even if the Seaha

30 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Last year the Titans pass rush was non existent against the worst OLs last year. Until the very end of the season they were on the verge of setting the record for fewest sacks. 

It's way better

Also true.

28 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

Colts lost Nelson, but aren't they still considered a good OL? I'm not sure we can really say with the Jets. So we might need to wait to be sure, but they played well against the Hawks and Colts. 

Colts were missing All Pro Nelson, Pro Bowl caliber RT Braden Smith, and center Ryan Kelly was banged up with a bad shoulder. 

Edited by BProland85

4 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

So what? We were missing key players too. Go cry about it to someone who cares. Your team is trash and beat you just like I told you we would. You were wrong about literally everything. 

Dude I live in Nashville and know exactly who you were missing today. Farley, Jayon Brown, and Amani Hooker are not in the same category as players like Nelson and Smith. When you have a devastated OL it’s pretty hard to win a game. 

And I simply stated that because that was THE reason the Titans won today. Colts simply couldn’t protect Wentz again. 

Just now, FRT said:

Pretty simple, you didn’t hear much from Doyle or Cox in receiving yesterday.  They had to protect.  Colts OL is not what it has been in the past.  Period.

Their starting RT was out, Nelson went out in the 2nd, and Kelly was hobbled. They still have a good OL. It's simply not healthy at the moment.

7 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Their starting RT was out, Nelson went out in the 2nd, and Kelly was hobbled. They still have a good OL. It's simply not healthy at the moment.

I’ll take that as agreement.

33 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Dude I live in Nashville and know exactly who you were missing today. Farley, Jayon Brown, and Amani Hooker are not in the same category as players like Nelson and Smith. When you have a devastated OL it’s pretty hard to win a game. 

And I simply stated that because that was THE reason the Titans won today. Colts simply couldn’t protect Wentz again. 

12 minutes ago, FRT said:

Pretty simple, you didn’t hear much from Doyle or Cox in receiving yesterday.  They had to protect.  Colts OL is not what it has been in the past.  Period.

Also Wentz doesn't appear to see the field, makes decisions slowly, and is basically just an OK QB.  He can make all the throws, but is slow about it putting himself and the team at risk.

46 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

AJ Brown is more impactful than anyone you had out and he missed pretty much the whole game. You're an intellectually dishonest, homer loser, and your team sucks. Beat it.

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

You forgot Bud Dupree, AJB and Julio for the second half.