Defense Today

flaming_thumbtack

33 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Yes but that goes without saying, which is why I didn't lol. It was jarring to watch Simmons get easily moved though. 

Simmons played 95% of the snaps today not really conducive for making impact plays when you are running on fumes.

Looking through the snap counts they need to be careful not to burn out guys like Landry/Simmons who are playing a ridiculous amount of snaps early in the season.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seahawks were 4-12 on 3rd down, 33% 

While the defense did allow 30 points, I thought that they looked much improved. First, the pass rush generated pressure throughout the game which is a huge improvement on last year; even if the Seaha

It's truly a pleasure to see after last year's dumpster fire. Actual pressure on the QB from a variety of players. 

Fulton proving his draft status. Hell even Borders came in when Fulton missed some snaps and held his own. Need I say "If Farley gets up to speed"? Ehhhhh? Ehhhhh?

9 hours ago, titaninpgh said:

Clearly Jackson passed Molden in the depth chart after Molden kept getting burned. The slot is going to be our weak link against high powered offenses. Also, where does Molden go from here?  Not like he can suddenly get faster. 

Jackson has improved by a huge amount. He’s a competent slot player

2 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

Colts lost Nelson, but aren't they still considered a good OL? I'm not sure we can really say with the Jets. So we might need to wait to be sure, but they played well against the Hawks and Colts. 

They had nothing at the tackle positions. Smith was out and Fisher is a bum.