Vrabel vs. JRob setting up to be Fisher vs. Reese 2.0

luvyablue256

1 hour ago, luvyablue256 said:

Pay attention to how Vrabel addresses personnel shortcomings throughout the season. Particularly the OL. 

There are plenty of teams with way less talent with their OL who’ve done a better job protecting their qb. We saw in the second half the OL hold up even without Saffold and Lewan. The OL issue has been a coaching issue since Grimm left.

59 minutes ago, TitanTez said:

I listened to Vrabel after the game, on the radio with Mike Keith, He sounded very different than normal.

Something has taken place IMO.

The defensive play calling was totally different than the Bowen bullshit.

The offensive play calling seemed to be free of Vrabel's heavy hand.

He sounded as if he was lobbying for his job at the end of the interview.

He also sounded hands off.

I know one thing he wasn’t even close to doing was lobbying for his job LOL. 

Tannehill has 10 comeback wins. Most in 2019-present time span. Henry is making history. 

Vrabel has won 30 games of 50. I'm pretty sure he's going to overshadow the most losing coach in history. His teams are disciplined and mentally tough. That Seahawks team is gonna be hurting the rest of the season from those body blows. 

Jrob has had some 1st round duds, but he's got early and middle round studs. You don't see the glaring holes in his drafts like you do Reese. Jrob moves on from players easily - rarely have they gone on to amount to jackshit. Comp picks are flowing.  

Archived