Arizona may get to the Super Bowl.

Number9

49 minutes ago, DecepticonShawn2 said:

They’re division is rough idk possible but right now I feel they are still worst team in that division

Tough division, true.  Maybe the Titans just made them look like world beaters.  I saw a Cardinals team of determined professionals Sunday.  They have some weakness at CB, but the Titans didn't seem interested in game planning for it.  Their front seven looked damn good and prepared for the Titans.  

I still think Vabrel's plan is to finish the season strong.  He knows what a 16 game season is like.  I think this was just a warmup for the Titans, kinda preseason.  He allowed the team to take plenty of time off during the NFL's preseason.  He knows how to fire the Titans up and maybe when.  There are sixteen more games to go and he knows he'll need guys like Lewan, Julio, Jones and Staffold down the stretch.  So maybe that made Arizona's beatdown a little less impressive.  We'll see Sunday in Seattle.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The NFL would be stoked because that Kyler Murray is pretty exciting to watch!

the dictionary defines several as more than two but not many, so if he indeed did it 3 times, it was a proper usage; but if it bothers you so much, I'll change it to more than once. Are you an arrogan

Not just because they beat the Titans*, but the way they beat the Titans.  I'm a Titans fan so I overrate them every year, no biggie.  But after this loss people are just not recognizing we lost to a

6 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The belief that Ryan Tannehill is a top-5 QB in the NFL is so preposterous. He has been the product of a system over the last two seasons. The homers need to get that.

No one ever said he's a top 5 QB in terms of talent. The belief is that he's produced at a top 5 QB level since becoming our starter and that's objectively true. He didn't play at that level on Sunday for sure but he also didn't even get much of a chance. It was a total team loss. Lots of guys failed to make plays that could've changed the complexion of the game.

10 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

You're almost as bad as ManningEnvy you piece of shit. And you call me one of the worst posters here, that's such a fucking joke!!!! :lolabove:

Honestly,  it has got to be the most pointless notification ever, logging into this board and seeing

"oldschool has quoted your post"

3 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

No one ever said he's a top 5 QB in terms of talent. The belief is that he's produced at a top 5 QB level since becoming our starter and that's objectively true. He didn't play at that level on Sunday for sure but he also didn't even get much of a chance. It was a total team loss. Lots of guys failed to make plays that could've changed the complexion of the game.

Alot on here argued that he was a top 7 in the league, wich is another reach to say the least...

As far as Sunday goes, it is hard for me to call someone a top 7 or a top 10 talent when he couldn't move the ball against a horrendeous secondary. The team overall didn't help much, but even the throws he had completed did not look good at all. The only ball thrown from Tannehill that game that looked good was the one dropped in EZ by Swaim. 

6 hours ago, DecepticonShawn2 said:

They’re division is rough idk possible but right now I feel they are still worst team in that division

Seattle is the worst team in the division. Russell Wilson will win them some games, but their defense is garbage. It was last year, and they haven't really added anyone. Additionally, their O-line is a mess. Eventually, when they face a team with a good defensive line (ie every other team in the division) they'll get exposed.  Right now..as much as I hate them,  I think the Rams are probably the frontrunners due to their defense. Their issue is depth- anyone gets hurt, they have nothing behind them.  SF is the worst team in the division in terms of QB play, we'll have to see how that plays out over time. They just lost their top corner for the year, and RB Mostert. 

17 minutes ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

Alot on here argued that he was a top 7 in the league, wich is another reach to say the least...

As far as Sunday goes, it is hard for me to call someone a top 7 or a top 10 talent when he couldn't move the ball against a horrendeous secondary. The team overall didn't help much, but even the throws he had completed did not look good at all. The only ball thrown from Tannehill that game that looked good was the one dropped in EZ by Swaim. 

I find it fascinating how people make definitive statements about things they don't know based on what?? Did our secondary look horrendous to you? You probably know nothing or very little about him, but #7 Byron Murphy Jr. is a fantastic shut down corner. He was making plays all day long.  Budda Baker is an All- Pro and arguably the best safety in the league.  

3 minutes ago, CardsDingus said:

I find it fascinating how people make definitive statements about things they don't know based on what?? Did our secondary look horrendous to you? You probably know nothing or very little about him, but #7 Byron Murphy Jr. is a fantastic shut down corner. He was making plays all day long.  Budda Baker is an All- Pro and arguably the best safety in the league.  

The Cards secondary sucks, you know it and we know it. Baker is the only consistent player.

57 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The Cards secondary sucks, you know it and we know it. Baker is the only consistent player.

I don't see how you can say this is true when you just watched them absolutely shut down 2 of the best receivers in the league. Yes the pass rush helped them but even on snaps that allowed Tannehill time, they were lock down. Even our completions largely came with a cards db draped all over the receiver. Maybe Sunday wasn't representative of who they'll be by season's end but they played VERY well.

Just now, Mythos27 said:

I don't see how you can say this is true when you just watched them absolutely shut down 2 of the best receivers in the league. Yes the pass rush helped them but even on snaps that allowed Tannehill time, they were lock down. Even our completions largely came with a cards db draped all over the receiver. Maybe Sunday wasn't representative of who they'll be by season's end but they played VERY well.

They didn't shut down shit. When Tannehill had to time to throw guys were open. 

This is a dumbass thread and it’s going to be used as crow later on. The Titans are a terrible coached team in terms of gameplanning, chess moves and attacking another teams weaknesses. The Cards will be carved up but the Rams, Seahawks, and 49ers through the air just wait because al those teams throw the ball and don’t even try to run. Once again, stop calling team Super Bowl favorites hell the Vikings looked like world beaters against us last year

Just now, scine09 said:

I think the Cardinals have the talent but really don't trust the coaching.  They're an undisciplined team and Kingsbury hasn't shown the ability to be an upper level game manager as a head coach.

They are also at best the 3rd best team in their own division right now. The Seahawks and Rams are legit Superbowl contenders. I view the Cardinals as a fringe wildcard team.