Is it time to start worrying about Taylor Lewan?

gatordude731

He's coming off a torn ACL, his podcast is starting to gain traction and be one of the most listened to in Barstool Sports brand, and he just got his ass beat worse than I've seen since Steve Hutchinson vs Albert Haynesworth in 2009. Is his mindset really 100% in football when he makes tweets like this worrying about his image instead of keeping his head down and going to work prioritizing football?

image.png.61ad635028d72d05a87d4c9ac302444a.png

If he keeps playing like he did today then it doesn't matter that we have AJ, DH and JJ if Tanny if dead.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The worst call of the game was sending out the kicker on 4th and 1 before the half. Pussy call. He just missed an extra point. When he missed it notice how the Cardinals said fuck you and attempted to

lol

*cough*      

Posted Images

1 minute ago, gatordude731 said:

He's coming off a torn ACL, his podcast is starting to gain traction and be one of the most listened to in Barstool Sports brand, and he just got his ass beat worse than I've seen since Steve Hutchinson vs Albert Haynesworth in 2009. Is his mindset really 100% in football when he makes tweets like this worrying about his image instead of keeping his head down and going to work prioritizing football?

image.png.61ad635028d72d05a87d4c9ac302444a.png

If he keeps playing like he did today then it doesn't matter that we have AJ, DH and JJ if Tanny if dead.

I'm definitely concerned about him. It was the worst I've ever seen him look and that includes his rookie season. Honestly, he looked like he lacked play strength today. He also showed a weak motor as on a lot of those rushes Chandler just straight up out-worked him.

When a player  can't even stand up when the ball is hiked and is a starter its time to get rid of said player....Taylor is an absolute failure. What did he rehab?? He can't stand up without being off balanced. Roids is the only way he is decent. Needs to go the gym and actually work on himself. He'll be retiring at the end of the year...